Chapter 4

~Laff~

I slowly walked back to the kitchen. I started stirring the pancake mix, which there was a lot. So it took a while.. After finishing though, I called everyone into the kitchen.

"Hey guys, pancakes are done!" I shouted. Everyone rushed to the table and we all ate the pancakes.

Herc place his hand on my thigh and stroked it. I felt my cheeks heat up and just continued to eat my food. Herc gently made me face him and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed him back.
"Can y'all not make it with we try eatin' over here?" John said. I felt my face heat up as I looked down at my plate. John and Alex chuckled. I looked up at them and raised an eyebrow.

"Can you two not moan so load while we try to sleep?" I replied, making their faces go completely red. Me and Herc laugh and they soon joined after. It's moments like these that I enjoy, just having a good laugh with friends.

"Okay, okay you got us there!" Laurens said after catching his breath.
"What are we doing today?" I asked. Everyone just shrugged. We finished eating and we all sat on the couch.
"It's Saturday.." Alex quietly said. John looked at him confused.
"Our first classes will start on Monday.." He finished. We all groaned. John day up and clasped his hands together.

"We are going to the Schuyler's party tonight then!" He announced. We all just sat their and nodded at John.
"Okay then. We'll be going over to their mansion at 6!" Alex finished.
"Sounds good." Me and Herc said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.

As soon as it turned 6 we all left in Johns car and headed to the Schuyler's mansion. As soon as we walked through the door we saw a group of people sitting around in a circle, clearing on the verge of being drunk. 'Oh great..' I muttered to myself with a small chuckle.

The four of us joined in the small circle and started playing truth or dare. Aaron continued to choose truth and we all groaned as we knew he would probably never choose dare.

"Herc, truth or dare?" Peggy asked, with a rather worrying grin.
"Dare.." he hesitates, knowing how Peggy is when someone chooses dare.
"Okay, make out with your boyfriend in the closet!" She grinned. Me and Herc's faces went a deep shade of red before he grabbed my wrist and went into the closet. He closed the closet door and looked at me.

(Okay so.. this gets heated)

Before I could say anything Herc pinned me to the wall and we started to passionately kiss each other. Herc's lips trailed down my jaw and my neck.

I let out an airy moan as he tugged my hair. He looked at me and smirked, yanking my hair causing me to moan once again.
"Hair fetish.. now I know how to tease you~" he quietly said, smirking before smashing his lips onto mine again.

The door flew open and Peggy looked at us. I squeaked, grabbing jacket and putting it on to cover my neck.
"Oh. My. God!" She squealed. Our faces went a deep scarlet color.
"Let's continue.." Herc quietly said, flustered. I frantically nodded my head to drop the topic.

We sat back in the circle and continued, but Peggy took off my jacket revealing the hickeys Herc gave me. We both blushed extremely hard.

A/N

Short and sweet chapter~!

If you had to choose, if you had to choose- JEFFERSON OR BURR?!

Did y'all enjoy the chapter?

~Madi