The Other Part ... That I Promised you ... I Hope

So,

Favorite Band

Don't have one

Favorite TV Show

Anne with an E

Favorite Color

grey/preriwinkle/purple

Favorite Actors

Andy Mientus, Emma Watson, and maybe George Salazar

What to expect ...

Young! Eobard Thawnes x Reader 

Ticci-Toby x Witch reader

Doctor Strange x Daughter! Reader

I  think most or all of the stories that I write will be ships. Random ships except maybe for this one.

Now, the preview you've all been waiting for

     Bagheera P.O.V.

~Few Years Prior~

  Her laugh, her giggle, her emotions, the way she talks, everything about this she-wolf is beautiful. Fierce like the red flower when you mess with her. Gentle like the krachao. She has beauty like the frangipani. 

  She raced the others wolves for one last time . The breeze made her fur move gracefully. The sun made her white fur glow. She looked at me then winked. I immediately blushed.

  She giggled as she ran what seemed to be a perfect run, "Bagheera, you're blushing. Come on give me a real challenge any he-wolf can take."

  I ran faster. I soon cornered her into a dead tree and pranced on her.

  "I was going easy on you," she said.

  "Easy? I'm more than sure you were trying your hardest," I responded. The other wolves passed us. 

  "Didn't you say never to head to and old tree," she replied.

  "I did," I said simply, "but you said you wanted a challenge."

  "Oh please, I would try to get you off me but then I would have to hurt you," she sighed, "Can you please get yourself off me?"

  We soon returned to the others.