Preveiw! 2K!

One I like to address there has been two thousand,

Thank you so much. This means a bunch to me!

Again thank you!

Shadow's P.O.V.

I woke up to the burning smell of smoke. Weird, it must be a dream. I opened an eye.

Where is Shere Khan?

I stood up and looked around. Every wolf was sleeping quietly and peacefully, not a care in the world.

The red flower!

"Mom, quickly, get up. We need to go now. No time needs to be wasted" I tried to wake her up. She opened her eyes. Then she woke up my brothers as I woke up the rest of them.

"Come," I whispered, "we need to get to The Rock now, with no time wasted. Help anyone who is wounded in our journey. No he-wolves, she-wolves, or pups shall be deserted."

We made our journey through the woods. The red flower felt like it was burning our skin. I made a turn. The red flower was there.

"Other way," I screamed.

It felt like an eternity but it only felt that way because of the fear we were out in. Some were hurt. Luckily nothing was fatal. Everyone made it to the Rock. At least everyone made it. I counted. Yes everyone seem to have made it here. I sighed in relief.

"Is everyone here," Mom asked.

"Yes," I whispered. That was one problem out of the way at least. I hope Shere Khan didn't make it.

Every animal arrived here in a few minutes.

Every animal and Shere Khan.