fights - chaelisa

a/n: i swear im not addicted to chaelisa

------

"can you just shut up for one second!"

"how about YOU shut up!"

"why would i shut up when you're the one who's talking shit?!"

"OH! i'm the one talking shit?! are you serious?"

"SHUT UP!!"

"HOW ABOUT THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP IT'S 3 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!"

jennie's voice echoes through the dorm, evidently making the two maknaes close their mouths, scared of what their unnie might do to them.

chaeyoung, who started this whole feud thing with her best friend, slumps down onto her bed, face first.

lisa sighs, walking up to the girl.

"i'm sorry, chaeng. i didn't mean any of that." she caresses the girls arms, waiting for her to stand up and face her directly.

"i know," chaeyoung mumbles against the bed sheets. "it's all my fault anyway."

"no rosie, none of it's your fault. so what if Park Sooyoung really likes you? it's not like i could do anything about it. and if you like her back then.. i'm just gonna support you."

lisa sort of whispers the last sentence and the australian finally sits up, her brows furrowed together.

"no you're not lisa." she scoffs, darting her eyes away from the thai.

"excuse me?"

"i-it's not like that. i mean.. i don't like her. i like someone else."

now lisa was the one to raise her eyebrow. it was weird how chaeyoung tends to tell her everything about herself, including who she likes or what she ate the other day. but it was definitely a surprise that she never told lisa about this person she likes.

"what? are you gonna say it's Chanyeol again? come on chae, i know you're bi and everything but we've talked about th-" lisa gets cut off when the girl pulls her in and collides their mouths together. lisa freezes, her eyes wide open as she sees her best friend who had her eyes closed. their lips were still in contact, nothing really happening.

when chaeyoung pulls back, lisa immediately missed the feeling of her lips on hers. it was a new sensation she was probably already addicted to.

chaeng was blushing, and her vision was glued onto the floor.

a small smile reaches lisa's lips. her heart was beating out of her chest and her stomach was doing backflips.

she admits, lisa's never kissed someone before.

and that? that was her first kiss.

park chaeyoung just stole her first kiss!!

"as i was saying—" rosie started to speak again and interrupt the whole silence that was happening until lisa reaches for the back of her neck and pulls her towards her. their lips come in contact again and chae was now the one who had her eyes widened.

as lisa tries to deepen the kiss, chae smiles.

lisa just wants her as much as she does.

chaeng slips her tongue inside of the other girl's mouth, starting a whole wrestling match to who's more dominant.

they start making out and lisa thought to why and how she never had the time to think about making out with someone before.

it felt nice. she now decided to engrave that into her mind forever.

"wait," lisa pulls back making rosé pout in response, letting out a choked sigh. "what does.. this.. mean?" she asks, genuinely concerned and curious to how their friendship was gonna change.

rosé just chuckles, smacking lisa's arm, "it means i like you, you idiot."

"and i'm assuming you feel the same way, 'cause if not.. it's not gonna be easy for me to forget what just happened, lalisa."

the truth was, lisa didn't know. if she had feelings for rosé—that is.

it all just started to kick in and get to her.

all the times the aussie was with Chanyeol when they were dating and she felt a huge pang in her chest. or the times at award shows when some girl is looking at rosie too intimately and her hand just automatically turns into a fist. or a few minutes ago, when rosie decided to bring up the fact that Park Sooyoung keeps messaging her and wants to know each other better, that lisa's breathing started to hitch and her head aching.

she was jealous.

jealous because the only thing she ever wanted was to be with her bestfriend.

she just never found the time to admit it to herself.

"i like you, lalisa manoban. scratch that— i'm in love with you. i don't know why and how, but trust me, it just happened."

lisa felt all the remaining organs in her explode and she now was officially evaporated into thin air.

"chaeng.. i—"

"don't worry. i know, it's stupid. i'm stupid. just forget this ever happened and we'll be back to the way were were before."

"chaeyoung.. listen—"

"no, lisa! i just," chaeyoung started to hyperventilate and tried to reason with her hands desperately trying to explain that everything was just all a huge mistake.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG LISTEN." lisa snaps making the girl go quiet. she sighs when chae's eyes get glued back onto the floor and lisa decides to tilt her chin up with her finger.

"listen to me, okay?" she reassures as rosie nods subtly.

"what do i have to do to prove that i'm in love with you too?" lisa questions making rosé's heartbeat to stop. an unknowing smile spreads across her lips when she answers, "anything."

"we can stop fighting anymore and we could just kiss and make up." she suggests, a blush forming on her cheeks.

"we could do the second one but i don't think we can ever avoid the first one." lisa laughs, letting her hands falter on chaeyoung's thighs.

chaeyoung grins wrapping her arms around lisa's neck, "i hate you." she mumbles when her head rests on the thai's shoulder.

lisa puts her hands on her waist as they hug tightly. lisa puts a soft kiss on chae's cheek.

"and i love you, park chaeyoung."