01

"Jeongin! I actually got that lifeguard job I applied for with Jisung!"

"Oh really?" Jeongin sighed then lied down on his bed with his phone pressed against his ear listening to his cousin speak.

It's not that he wasn't happy for Hyunjin getting a summer job, he was.

But the thing is, Jeongin is doing extremely poor in math at the moment. He wasn't failing though, just barely passing.

So, for him to be prepared for the next year senior math, his mom said to get extra help in the summer.

Summer was only a few weeks away and he needs to find a math tutor and fast.

His mom gave him the option. Either find a tutor or go to summer school and there is no way in hell he would go to summer school.

But finding a tutor would be easy right? Just ask his older cousin Hyunjin who's going to university next year.

No. He can't now because Hyunjin is going to be busy all summer.

"When do you start?" Jeongin asks.

"As soon as we get out of school." Hyunjin replied.

"Ohh okay."

Jeongin heard some muffled talking on the other line that sounded like his aunt.

"Jeongin I gotta go now." Hyunjin said.

"Okay, bye."

And with that Hyunjin hung up the phone.

Jeongin sighed and placed his phone beside him on the bed.

"What am I gonna do now?"

"So, are you going to summer school?"

Jeongin pauses the video game they were playing and faces Seungmin.

"No, no way in hell am I going there." Jeongin said.

"Well, have you found a math tutor?" Seungmin asked.

"No, not yet..." He mumbled.

"I knew this was going to happen." Seungmin sighed and placed his hands on either side of the younger's shoulders. "So, me being the best best friend there is, found someone for you."

"Really?!" Jeongin asked with his face becoming brighter.

"Yeah. So, my moms friend from work has a son and him and I talk when we go out to dinners and stuff right?" Seungmin started.

"Yeah?"

"So yesterday we went for dinner, I asked him if he could be your tutor- or at least knew somebody who could be, then he said his boyfriend does actual tutoring as a side job."

"So did you get his info?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah, he gave me all his boyfriends info and he said you can just give him a call and see when he's available." Seungmin said and handed him a piece of paper.

"Thanks so much hyung!" Jeongin said happily and gave him a hug.

"No problem." He laughed.

Jeongin smiled and looked at the piece of paper.

bang chan - math tutor
364 - 477 - 367

"Thank God I won't have to go to summer school."

~~

uhhhhh idk what happened

i said i'd calm down and wait to post this book but here we are 😪🤧

this is the jeongchan subplot for lifeguard (changjin story) u don't really have to read it, but it might get a lil confusing