12

The next day, Jeongin woke up around noon.

The summer is great. You can sleep in as long as you want and never have to worry about waking up early for school.

Chan texted Jeongin to come over and that's where he was getting ready to go. It's good because his parents weren't home right now, they're at work. He doesn't have to tell them where he's going.

It was really hot outside, so he wore a tank top and shorts. Once he was ready, he set out to leave.

"Where are you going?"

Jeongin hears someone say as soon as he steps out of his house and locks the front door.

He looks to his left and sees Dongmin sitting on his porch. Even though he was wearing sunglasses and you couldn't see his eyes, Jeongin could tell he was giving him a nasty look.

"Why does it matter?" Jeongin rolled his eyes. "You're my neighbour, not my mother." He began walking down the porch stairs to leave.

"Are you going to see Bang Chan?" He asked.

Jeongin stopped walking then turned to him. "Have you been sitting there the whole morning waiting to see if I was going to leave."

"No." He lied. He has been waiting for him. "I'm sunbathing right now. I'd like a nice tan."

The younger rolled his eyes yet again. Dongmin got up and began walking towards him.

"Why are you coming here?!" Jeongin said, getting really annoyed because he just wants to go to Chan now.

Dongmin stood right in front of him and glared at him, so Jeongin glared right back.

"You stole my boyfriend, Jeongin." Dongmin said with his voice getting serious.

"Stole him, huh." Jeongin scoffed. "He was planning to break up with your sorry ass soon anyways." He folded his arms.

"Do you not feel guilty for what you've done?!" Dongmin said in disbelief. "You broke us apart."

Jeongin just shrugged. He probably shouldn't have because that really set the older off.

"You little piece of shit." He raised his hand in the air and slapped Jeongin across the face, hard.

Hard enough for him to slightly lose his balance.

The younger winced at the pain then turned to face Dongmin who was angry as fuck.

"It's not my fault Chan likes me more than you!" Jeongin said raising his voice and punched Dongmin across the face.

The older didn't reply. He didn't let that punch faze him. Without hesitation he quickly punched Jeongin back.

And before they knew it, they were both full on fighting each other.

"You fucking asswipe!" Jeongin yelled. "Why can't you just accept that Chan doesn't like you anymore." He grabbed Dongmin's head by the hair and threw him down to the ground and continued throwing fists.

Dongmin pulled Jeongin down into the ground with him and started fighting back.

"Because if you didn't fucking come in between us, we'd still be together!"

The two of them looked like they were wrestling on the lawn while spitting insults to each other back and forth. Other neighbours were probably looking and being entertained, or wondering what the hell is going on.

Jeongin finally had more control in the fight and flipped them over while pinning Dongmin's arms down.

Even though he was older, he wasn't that much stronger than him.

"I'm only gonna say this once, leave me the fuck alone, Dongmin." Jeongin spat then got off him and began walking to Chan's place, leaving Dongmin defeated on the floor.

Once he got to Chan's, he knocked on the door three times.

He was really tired, and in pain because of the fight he just had. All he wanted to do was be in Chan's arms.

"Baby you're finally here!" Chan said as soon as he opened the door. He looked him up and down and realized the cuts in his lip and cheek and new bruises beginning to form on his face and arms.

"What happened to you?!" Chan asked in worry.

"Got into a fight with my prick ass neighbour." Jeongin replied then invited himself in and plopped himself down in the couch.

Chan followed and sat down beside him. "Why'd you guys fight?"

"We fought over you." Jeongin said. "I won. Of course." He smirked.

"Ohh..." Chan frowned. He felt really bad that Jeongin got into a fight all because of him.

"Channie, don't be sad." Jeongin said then moved closer to him and rested his head on the older's shoulder.

"I can't help but feel bad that you got into a fight because of me."

"Who cares. Dongmin's just an asshole anyways." Jeongin said. "And besides I'm willing to fight for you any day." He intertwined their fingers in the older's lap.

"God you're so cheesy." Chan said while blushing.

"I love you." Jeongin giggled then leaned in for a kiss.

"Love you too." Chan mumbled against his lips and kissed him one more time.

~~

sorry this took so long to update ahsjsjs