06

Today was Jeongin's fifth tutoring lesson with Chan.

His final exam for math is tomorrow so he's been studying a lot.

He also has been figuring out his feelings for the older these past days, and it's safe to say he has a small crush on him.

Every time Chan would be proud of him and show him that gorgeous smile of his, Jeongin's heart can't help but flutter. Also, Chan listens to everything. Jeongin could rant about his shitty day at school and Chan would just listen.

Jeongin placed his pencil down and stretched his arms in the air.

"You tired?" Chan asked.

"Yeah..." Jeongin sighed.

"You wanna take a break?"

The younger happily nodded then went and lied down on his bed.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" Chan said. "It's hot outside, so might as well."

"Yeah." Jeongin replied but then glanced at his clock on the night table. "Our hour is almost over though, I don't wanna pay you for another hour with me."

"You don't have to pay me for another hour." Chan laughed. "I'm not teaching you anything, we're getting ice cream."

"Okay!!" Jeongin smiled then jumped out of bed.

He quickly went downstairs and outside to the older's car.

Chan laughed and followed him. He found it cute how excited Jeongin was for ice cream.

They both got in the car and Chan started driving.

"I'm gonna put some music on, is that okay?" Chan asked.

Jeongin just nodded, so the older plugged in his aux chord and pressed shuffle on his phone.

The first song that started playing was lullaby by got7. "Oh, sorry. It's got7. I'll change it." Chan sighed.

"What? Why?!" Jeongin said and grabbed his wrist to stop him. "I love got7, keep it!"

Chan put his phone in the cup holder and looked at Jeongin before looking at the road again. "Really!?!" He said with a wide smile.

"Yeah!! My cousin made me start liking them." Jeongin said. "If you like them, why would you change it?"

"My boyfriend always shits on me for liking them." Chan replied. "He always complains about how my taste in music is bad."

After hearing this, the younger wanted to punch his neighbour in the face, really hard.

Sure, you don't have the same taste in music, but you don't need to make someone feel bad about the music they like. Especially if it's your fucking boyfriend.

Jeongin's anger for his neighbour was calmed down after hearing Chan sing along with the song.

He looked over at the older and smiled. "He sounds like an angel." Jeongin thought.

"What? Am I singing too loud? Sorry." Chan said once he noticed the younger was looking at him.

"No, you have a really nice voice."

Chan actually blushed at that comment. He stayed focused on the road so Jeongin wouldn't see his red face.

"Thank you..." He mumbled. No one as ever complimented his voice before.

The rest of the ride was spent with the two of them singing along to got7 at the top of their lungs.

~~

awhwhwhwh

awhwhwhwh