02

Jeongin sat on his bed and stared at the piece of paper Seungmin gave him the other day.

Days have passed and she still hasn't called the tutor.

"Training was exhausting!" Hyunjin exclaimed and bursts into his room then collapses on the bed beside him.

"Hyung, get up, you're crushing a very important paper." Jeongin said and pushed the older over to get the paper.

"Why? What is that?" Hyunjin asked.

"Information for my tutor- why are you here? Get out of my bed nasty, you were just in the pool and your hair's all wet still." Jeongin sighed.

"Just came to visit, your house is close to the pool so I wanted to stop by and rest." Hyunjin replied then sat up and crossed his legs to face Jeongin. "So you've finally found a tutor?" He asked.

"Yeah. Seungmin gave, but I haven't called yet."

"And why not?"

"I don't know, I'm just stalling for no reason." Jeongin sighed.

"You should hurry up and call him before he says his schedule is too full then you have to go to summer school." Hyunjin said.

"Okay, okay."

It was now later in the day, Hyunjin left a few hours ago and Jeongin has yet to call his tutor.

"Okay, stop stalling and call him now." Jeongin mumbled to himself and took out his phone.

He dialled the number and pressed the phone against his ear.

After about three rings he finally hears someone answer.

"Hello?"

Jeongin almost jumps after hearing the voice answer. He sounded younger than he expected. Not sure why, but he was expecting some thirty year old or something.

"Uh- Hi, is this Bang Chan?" He asked.

"Yeah, and who's this?"

"I'm Yang Jeongin." He said. "I'm calling because you were recommended to me by my friend for tutoring and I was wondering if you had any available times- it's for math."

"Yeah sure, of course." Chan replied. Jeongin heard shuffling on the other line then the older spoke again. "I have Wednesdays at 18:00 available."

"Alright that should be fine."

After talking a bit more about price and stuff, Jeongin finally hung up the phone and threw it to the side of his bed.

He lied down on his back and stared at the ceiling.

"Thank you Bang Chan for saving me from summer school."

Wednesday came much faster than Jeongin expected.

Right now he was currently scrambling to clean his room because he completely forgot Chan was coming over today for their first session and he didn't want to give a bad first impression.

Right when he finished cleaning, the doorbell rang. Jeongin ran downstairs to answer it.

He opened the door and came face to face with his new tutor.

"Holy shit." Was the only thing that crossed his mind upon seeing the male in front of him.

Jeongin very obviously checked him out. He was slightly taller than him, had blond hair and very cute dimples when he smiled.

"Hello." Chan said breaking Jeongin from his trance.

"Oh- uhm hi." The younger said. "Come in." He opened the door wider so he could enter.

Jeongin lead him upstairs to his room and they sat down together at his desk.

"Okay Jeongin." Chan smiled at him. "Show me what you need help on and let's get started."

"A-Alright." He replied then reached over for his textbook.

"I didn't expect my tutor to be this attractive!"

~~

I know jeongin is like the same height/taller than chan, but just for the fic chan is a little bit taller lmao