10

Chan tried texting the younger a couple times afterwards but he got no answer.

He sighed and placed his phone on the coffee table beside him on the couch.

"Why are you sighing so much?" Dongmin asked.

"Nothing." Chan rolled his eyes.

These days, literally anything Dongmin does pisses him off, so right now he was really irritated. Especially at how he just came over and Jeongin had to go.

Dongmin leaned in to kiss him, but Chan moved away quickly.

He opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Why'd you move??" He asked confused and a little bit offended.

"I'm not in the mood for this right now." He groaned.

"Oh so what? You're not in the mood for me?!" Dongmin said and placed his hands on his hips.

"Uhhh..."

"Whatever, I'm just gonna go, you're being really shitty for no reason." Dongmin said then got up and stormed out of his apartment.

Chan went and locked the door after he left. "What was the point of him coming anyways." He thought. "If you didn't come then I could still be with Jeongin right now."

Chan slouched back down in the couch and took his phone to text Jeongin one more time.

Jeongin was lying down on his bed with dried up tears on his face.

He looked at his phone which was going off. He already knew it was another text from Chan. Who else would it be.

bang chan

today, 13:40

> hey jeongin
> dongmin just left

Jeongin rolled his eyes then put his phone face down.

So what? Now that Dongmin left is Chan expecting him to run over and let him use him again?

His phone went off again, he tried to ignore it, but that failed. He flipped it over and read the next messages.

> i'm sorry for just making you leave like that
> i seem like such a dick
> can we talk?
seen

Talk.

That was the last thing Jeongin wanted to do.

> jeongin please
seen

Chan started calling, but the younger quickly declined.

> fine, i'll just go to you
seen

Jeongin let out a dry laugh. "Yeah right." He mumbled to himself.

He shut his phone off completely, placed it on the night table, then shoved his face into his pillow to go to sleep.

About fifteen minutes later, Jeongin hears a knock on the door and his doorbell ring.

He groaned. His parents weren't home so no one but him had to answer it.

He walked downstairs and was about to open it, but abruptly stopped.

"Fuck, it must be him." He thought as he recalls the last text message he read.

"Bang Chan?" He called out.

"Yes, it's me." He heard Chan say from the other side of the door.

Jeongin took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Why are you here?" Jeongin mumbled and looked at him.

Chan looked at Jeongin then down at his vans.

The younger sighed. He realized he wasn't going to get and answer anytime soon. Not wanting to waste anymore time, he was about to close the door, but Chan stopped it.

"B-because."

Jeongin looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"Because I want to be with you." Chan said with his cheeks turning red.

The younger could feel his heart rate beginning to increase. "W-what?"

"Yes. I want to be with you Jeongin. I want to be close to you."

He could feel his heart about to beat out of his chest at this rate.

Jeongin felt like crying. He was so happy that all his assumptions about the older using him was wrong.

He walked up to him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I want to be close to you too." Jeongin mumbled.

Chan didn't waste any time and kissed him.

This time it didn't feel like the one filled with lust earlier. It felt passionate and genuine.

Jeongin could feel Chan smile into the kiss and it made him feel happy too.

"BANG CHAN?!"

The two of them stopped kissing and looked at the direction they hear the voice.

Standing on Jeongins driveway was none other than his prick ass neighbour, Dongmin.

~~

didn't proofread 🥳