03

It is very, very, very hard to focus when you have an attractive tutor.

Jeongin was trying his very best to listen and retain all the information Chan was spitting at him, but it was so challenging.

Even more challenging than the actual math problem.

"Did you get that Jeongin?" Chan asked.

"Uh- What? Yeah. Yeah I did." He said. Totally unconvincing.

Chan smiled. "No you didn't. I'll just explain again."

The younger nodded. He felt bad Chan had to explain that all over again because he was too distracted.

After Chan explaining that about two more times, Jeongin needed a break.

"Can we stop for a second? I need to use the washroom." He said.

"Okay, we've been at it for a while so I guess it's good to take a break now." Chan said.

"Hmm." Jeongin stood up and picked his phone up off the table then rushed to the bathroom.

SEUNGMIN

today, 19:20

SEUNGMIN!!!! <
THIS TUTOR YOU FOUND ME <
IS FKN HOT <
SHDJDJ <

> is he really
> that's shocking his boyfriend isn't hot at all

"Oh, I forgot he had a boyfriend." Jeongin sighed.

"Why did that feel so disappointing..."

"It's not like I'd date him or anything. I just think he's hot."

"You can find people attractive and not wanna date them."

don't be mean seungmin skshsb <

> mm just sayin

how old is he anyways <
just curious <

> i don't know why don't you just ask him yourself
> if you're so curious
seen

Jeongin sighed then turned off his phone. He actually was really curious how old Chan was.

"I guess I'll just ask later..." He mumbled before going out of the bathroom and back to where the older was.

When Jeongin goes back into his room, he sees Chan smiling at his phone and texting someone.

"He's probably texting his boyfriend." Jeongin thought.

He walks over and sits beside him so that his attention will be removed from his phone.

"So, are you in university?" The younger asked.

"Yeah, I'm a senior." Chan replied.

"Woah, a senior?" "So that's why you're so good at math." Jeongin said.

The older just shrugged and laughed at his comment.

After about a half an hour more of Chan teaching Jeongin, it was time to go.

"Thanks for the lesson today." Jeongin said to the older who was standing outside the door.

"No problem, see you next week?" Chan smiled.

"Yeah, see you next week. Bye." Jeongin said then finally closed the door.

He smiled then leaned against the door. If only next Wednesday could come a little faster.

~~

the chapters are kinda boring and slow so far but they'll get better as the story goes on