Unfortunate Hero (Terra) Pt. 2

Prompt: You were a chosen keyblade wielder, being the young daughter of Master Eraqus. When you finally turn 18, your father allows you to begin training with his other pupils for the Mark Of Mastery. What happens when you fall in love with Terra? What happens when you learn something shocking?

A/N: This is part two! In this part, Reader and Terra are introduced! NOT EDITED

~~~~

"Father, I'm 18 now! Why can't I train for the Mark Of Mastery like your other pupils?" (Y/N) whined to her father, Eraqus. The young teen was a striking resemblance of her late mother. (H/l) (h/c), sparkling (e/c). She even has her mother's smile.

Rolling his aged eyes, Eraqus looked at his short daughter. "The only reason you want to train with my pupils is to see Terra again. I know you all too well, (Y/N)." He explained. Her eyes widened and a light blush spread across her cheeks, suddenly becoming a stuttering mess. "F-Father! What gives you t-that idea? I merely want to become a k-keyblade master!" She exclaimed, turning her head to the left to look out the window. As she did, she caught a glimpse of the young male training with a younger male, around the age of 15. Her eyes wandered to scan the taller man's body. Her eyes traced his toned chest, hidden by his shirt. Her eyes scanned his arms, tensed as he gripped his keyblade tightly. Soon, her eyes wandered to his face. She saw his eyebrows furrow in pure concentration. His eyes squished as he predicted the shorter male's actions. The blush on her face deepened immensely as she realized that she was staring. Before she could tear her eyes away, Terra looked towards the window. A small smile adorned his face as he had caught (Y/N) looking at him. Completely forgetting about Ventus (who was incredibly confused that Terra let his guard down), Terra's face relaxed noticeably as he shyly raised his hand to wave at the embarrassed female.

Eraqus watched quietly as he sighed, thinking silently to himself. 'She is acting the way her mother did when she fell in love with me... I'm afraid to let her get close to Terra. I'm scared it will only end in disaster..' He watched as his daughter shyly waves back to the much taller male. He took note of the small smile and dark blush across her face. The tips of her ears had even been tinted a faint pink. He shook his head with a small smile. "Fine, you can train with my pupils, one ONE condition." He sighed. (Y/N) turned to face her father with a
questioning look, silently asking what. "Don't get too close... I have a bad feeling about Terra." He whispered. She tilted her head on question, but simply shook it off, happy that she can finally get close to Terra.

~~~~Timeskip, Terra and Reader has known each other for about a year by now. They're both in love, but still remaining friends.~~~~

The four teens sat on the edge of a cliff, smiling and happily laughing. (Y/N) and Terra snuck a glance at each other, both blushing. "Oh! I made us all something!" The bluenette exclaimed, standing up suddenly. The three remaining friends looked at her with raised eyebrows. Aqua smiled motherly at this. "Good luck charms!" She held up four star shaped charms, each different colours. "Since Terra, (Y/N) and I have the Mark Of Mastery tomorrow, I made us all good luck charms." Aqua handed the trio their respectful charms. "I get one too!?" Ven asked. "Yup! One for each of us! Somewhere out there, there's a tree with star shaped fruit. The fruit represents an unbreakable bond." She explained. Aqua had a blue star, Ven had green, Terra had yellow, and you had (f/c). You smiled softly to yourself. Your friends truly had your back.

After sparring, Ven and aqua retired for the night. Terra stayed behind, hoping to spark a conversation with you. "(Y/N), I wanted to tell you something. You looked up to meet the brunette's bright blue eyes. "Hmm?" You encouraged him to go on. He looked to side, blushing lightly. "I wanted to do something. As a way to say 'good luck' tomorrow." He whispered. Raising an eyebrow, she looked at him quizzically. He slowly leaned in, until his lips were ever so gently brushing against your own. Eyes widening at his sudden confidence, but smiled nonetheless. Taking this as a good sign, Terra closed his eyes, leaning in deeper into their kiss. He snaked his arms around the girls (slim/curvy) waist as the shorter female wrapped her arms around his neck. Slowly pulling away, she kept her eyes closed for a few moments longer, smiling. "Best... day... ever...." she whispered. Terra chuckles, pulling (Y/N) closer to his toned chest. "Good luck tomorrow. Sleep well, (Y/N), goodnight." He said lovingly before retiring also;leaving the blushing girl behind. She giggled to herself before walking to her own room.

~~~After the Mark Of Mastery. Aqua and Reader pass, Terra fails because of darkness. He suddenly disappears, along with Ventus. Reader got injured during the exam, but passed nonetheless.~~~

"A-aqua... where's Terra?" The (h/c) girl frantically asked. Aqua looked at her with sad eyes, knowing well of the two's relationship. "He stormed off. Ven said he talked to Master Xehanort, but Ven disappeared too! Master Eraqus sent me on my way to monitor Terra. He has instructed you to stay." The blue haired girl explained to her closest friend. (Y/N) looked down at the ground, tears welling up in her eyes. "When will you be back..?" She asked. Aqua shook her head. "I don't know... but don't worry, I'll keep Terra safe." Nodding, she watched as Aqua descended into the sky.

Turning around, (Y/N) battles with her thoughts. She couldn't let Terra go out on his own like that. Sharply turning on her heels, she ignored the stabbing pain in her left side. Roughly smacking the armor plate on her left arm, her body being incased by the metal. Summoning her keyblade, she threw it up in the air, as it transformed into an object of transportation. 'I will find you Terra... Just be safe...' She silently thought to herself as she, herself, set out to find her love.
~~~~~

"(Y/N)!? Where are you!!" A frantic Eraqus yelled, trying to find his daughter. Little did he notice the smirking Xehanort in the corner, sniggering under his breath.

~~~~Timeskip to the fight at the end of the game.~~~

(Y/N) gritted her teeth as she watched Xehanort and Vanitas fight Terra. Aqua had gotten her helmet destroyed, and Ventus had gotten frozen. The (h/c) woman dug her right heel into the dirt, right foot behind her, the ball of her foot sliding against the ground. Before she could brace herself, Vanitas suddenly appeared in front of her, stabbing his keyblade into the front of her helmet with great force. She was thrown back, her helmet in pieces to her right. "Y-you bast***!" She growled, looking to the top of a mountain of rock. Terra was fighting with Xehanort. Ignoring Vanitas's attempts to fight her, she made her way to the top. She snuck behind Xehanort, hitting him with her keyblade, causing him to fall to the ground below. She was shocked when he stood up, her and Terra made their way to the bottom as well. They all stood between the scattered, forgotten keyblades.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing!?" A young, brunette male screamed at the short (h/c) haired girl. Seeing her run past him, heavy armor shielding her body, her helmet long forgotten in a million shards on the ground behind her. An animalistic growl escaped her chapped lips as she ran past the tall brunette. Summoning her keyblade in her left hand before grabbing an all too familiar glowing keyblade from the side. Xehanort's eyes widened. "Two!?" He exclaimed. Screaming maniacally, (Y/N) began combat with the master. Terra watched as his beloved fought until the very end.

Xehanort took the opportunity to stab the young woman on the chest with his keyblade when she had hers knocked from her hands. Choking, she slowly looked up from her chest to see the old man smirking. Gritting her teeth once more, she gathered saliva in her mouth, spitting in the man's face. After a sound of disgust, he pushed the woman to the ground. Blood seeping our her chest, dripping down her cracked armour. Terra watched in horror as Xehanort smirked at him, possessing his body as a vessel. Before darkness consumed him completely, he looked at his broken love on the ground as she slowly drained of life. "(Y/N)- I-I'll come b-back for you!" (Y/N) closed her tired eyes for the last time.
~~~~

Just like her mother... (Y/N) was certainly an Unfortunate Hero.