Don't Think Twice (Sora)

A/N: I don't own the song, it belongs to Utada.
~~~~~

"How did I live in a kingdom of thieves"

Flinching, I look up at Xemnas. He holds firmly to my arm, glaring into my eyes. "You are no longer free. Sora will not save you, for he knows not where you are." His low voice boomed against the walls.

Squinting my eyes at his fingers holding tightly to my left arm, I grit my teeth. "I don't understand how I'm important to your shi*** 'plan'. I'm merely a girl who knew Sora. I cannot help you." I growled, venom lacing my words.

Xemnas snorts, rolling his amber eyes. "Exactly. You knew Sora. You love him. He loves you. Therefore, you are bait. We lure Sora here to destroy him." He smirks, seeing my frustration grow more.

"And people who say things they don't really mean, really mean"

"Oh please, (Y/N). You're really not that relevant." Chuckled Xigbar. "Nowadays, you wield a keyblade, and all of a sudden you're a fuc**** hero. I call bullsh**." He laughed, raising his visible eyebrow to me. I looked down, tears beginning to prick at my eyes.

"You're only everything I ever dreamed
Ever dreamed of, ever dreamed of"

Squeezing my eyes shut, I see Sora's face. Tears begin to fall down my cheeks, hitting against the floor. He promised to keep me safe... promised to save me. I love him more than anything.

"You must be kidding me, did you really think
I could say no"

I begin to think back on why I even got kidnapped in the first place. I met Sora in Traverse Town. I immediately took a liking to the brunette. He was always so.. cheerful. I ended up in the town because my world was destroyed. I wield a keyblade, so the heartless took an uncanny liking to me. I stayed there with Leon and Yuffie, for my own protection. That's when Sora showed up. He began visiting more and more, much to Donald's demise. Eventually, he asked me to join them. It took Donald some convincing, but he eventually agreed. How could I say no to Sora?

"I want you for a lifetime"

My ears numb to the sound around me, I didn't notice a figure sneak into the room. I had trained myself to shut the world out. The organizations abuse turned out to be too much to bear. It was best for my own safety to shut the world out. My breath gets suck at the base of my throat when I feel slim, calloused fingers guide my chin upward. My eyes slowly widen as I realize. Sora was in front of me.

"So if you're gonna think twice, baby"

He brings his right index finger to his lips, signaling me to stay quiet. He looked behind him for a moment, before facing me again. He sadly smiled before reaching behind me, summoning his keyblade, and unlocking this lock of darkness around my wrists. Nearly falling forward, I bring my wrists to my front, holding onto one in the process. I look up at Sora, taking notice of the guilt in his eyes. We have been dating since I joined their team. Shouldn't he be happy to see me?

"I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know"

"We need to get you out of here. Xemnas will be back soon." He whispered, beckoning me to follow him. I slowly raise my eyebrow, nonetheless following. Why was acting so weird? I shake it off.

"Everything is just right
But if you're gonna think twice, baby"

I reach forward, interlocking my fingers with his. I felt him tense under my grip. Something was up.. I just didn't want to find out.

"I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know"

I look up at him. My eyes scan his features, trailing down his neck. Is that a bruise?

"I really don't get what everyone else believes"

Making it safely out of Castle Oblivion, I focus my attention on the group. That's when I see her. Kiari. Why was she here? Why was everyone pretending this was okay?

"So why do I say things I don't really mean, really mean"

She locks eyes with me. Bitter. That's all I feel. She always liked Sora, and always tried to get between us. I squint my eyes in a glare towards her. I failed to notice Sora's concerned eyes flicker between the two of us. My actions were enough said.

"I'm only crying 'cause I never dreamed
It'd take this long, it'd take this long"

It's been a week since Sora rescued me. Surely I was only imagining things? Sora was cheating? He did save me. I walk into the hotel that the group was currently residing in. I open the door to Sora and I's room. That's when I stop in my tracks. Sora was on straddling Kiari's waist. My eyes widen in shock. It was only a matter of time.

"I want you for a lifetime
So if you're gonna think twice, baby I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know"

The man I dedicating my life to was having sex with another woman. I turn on my heels, and walk out the door. Slamming the door behind me, I lower my head, tears threatening to fall. I walk as fast as I could through Traverse Town. What was I going to do?

"Everything is just right
But if you're gonna think twice, baby
I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know"

How did this happen? What changed? He didn't love me anymore. Everything was going so well.

"Don't think twice, don't think twice
Don't think twice, baby, don't think twice"

"(Y/N)! It wasn't what it looked like!" I heard my, now, ex-boyfriend yell behind me. I shut him out, and continue walking.

"If you want to take it to an even higher level
All you gotta do is say the word, you know I'll follow"

Hands shaking, I slowly walk throughout the town, trying to clear my mind. I suddenly walk into a tall figure. "Sorry-" I whimper out. Suddenly, slim fingers engulfed my wrist. I wince, since they were still sore. I raise my head in fear, (e/c) meeting bloodshot blue eyes. I tear my hand out of his grip. Growling with venom, I spit. "Sora... stay the fu** away from me."

"If you wanna take it to an even higher level
I don't, I don't bite"

"I love you!" He choked out. I snort, turning away. "I think you have the wrong girl..."

"If you want to make it happen, nothing's impossible
All you gotta do is say the word, the walls will crumble
If you want to make it happen, nothing's impossible"

"I said I LOVE YOU!" He shouts. I stop in my tracks, tears now spilling over the dam. That's when he says...

Sora: "I want you for a lifetime
So if you're gonna think twice, baby
I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know"

Tears hitting the asphalt, I turn around to meet his broken gaze.

You: "Everything is just right
But if you're gonna think twice, baby
I don't wanna know, baby, I don't wanna know"

The words spilling before I can stop them. I love this man, but how can I trust him? Suddenly, his arms snake around my waist, pulling my for a kiss. I don't kiss back, numbly waiting for the pain to stop.

"Kiss me once, kiss me twice, kiss me three times
Cross the line"

I push him away. I turn sharply on my heel, walking away. I stop suddenly, turning my head to face him. "You were unfaithful. I no longer want you, considering I'm only your second choice." I sneer out, walking away. I don't stay to catch his tears hitting the ground, as he falls to his knees.

"Don't think twice, don't think twice
Don't think twice, baby, don't think twice"