trois

A/N: This chapter is very long, I apologize in advance.

Taehyung Pov

After school we met in my room since I have the biggest kitchen and Jin can cook in it, which is always nice. Fresh brownies for life!

Putting down our bags at the entrance of my room I watched them take in the remodeled version after like 20 years of sleeping in the guest bedroom.

I had a California King bed with silver canopies draping from it. Plush dark blue carpeting and a flat screen TV that disappeared into the dresser. My walls were midnight blue and covered with white and pale yellow paint to make it look like a starry sky at night. My balcony had also gotten remodeled and now had french doors that opened out to an elegantly curved greyish- silver-ish railing. My room looked like a dream and I loved it but the cake topper was the skylight that- on a starry night- opened up my whole roof so that my ceiling became the whole night sky. And nights when there were no stars, an artificial covering would cover the skylight and broadcast anything I want, a sunset, rainforest, or galaxy.

Yeah, my room was the shit.

I followed Jimin and Jin as they sat down on my bed in complete awe.

"Tae~ your room is fucking awesome." Jimin said."Language, but yeah. This is an amazing room. I love it." Jin said breathlessly.

I giggled. I do that a lot. But I mumbled out a quick thanks before throwing myself down on them.

I don't talk a lot, if you haven't noticed. I'm not shy, quite confident actually. So confident in fact, I like to only talk when needed or not at all. My parents were afraid I wouldn't be able to make friends but I met Jimin pretty quickly and Jin came after when I was in 1st grade. He'd move here from Gyeosang-Do or something so he was pretty new here in Seoul.

Jimin clapped his hands to get our attention and wrapped his hands around my waist to roll us both over with me ending up on his lap again.

Jin sat up by himself and Jimin cleared his throat as I got comfy on his lap.

"So guys, this is the plan. Taejum Bae is throwing a party this Friday at 9 pm and as you know, her parties are lit as fuck. The Kings," Jimin said, referring to Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook, "are going to be there like always. And we don't have a game this Friday so we can be there too. We're gonna come in looking like sex on legs and we're gonna seduce which ever one we get which will be decided shortly. Get them horny then leave them dry. What could go wrong?" he finished with flourish.

I cleared my throat. "'What could go wrong? he says. It's easy he says. Jimin, what if they don't want to be left high and dry and they decide to take us by force? We can't overpower them." I questioned with worry potent in my voice.

Jimin rubbed my thigh. "Relax Tae, we'll just not get drunk and carry mace or something. Look the point is, we can do this. Nothing bad will happen. Okay?" Jimin said in a reassuring tone to ease my worries.

I nodded at him reassured. Which got interrupted as Jin spoke up. "Tae, Jimin, this is all nice and fine but how are we gonna know which one to seduce?" Jin made a valid point as I was wondering a little too.

"Right Jin hyung, we'll give them 3 choices of the same colors and we'll each get paired with the one who chooses our color. Like, okay, we'll choose the colors black, white, and green. Tae gets the color white, I'll get black, Jin hyung you can get green. Then we'll go up to them and make them choose. If two people choose the same color, we'll play rock paper scissors and the winner gets to choose. Understand?" Jimin explained, not even taking a breath.

Me and Jin looked at him quietly before Jin stood up with his hand on his hip and said, "This is really extra but it sounds fun. Let's do it. Tae?" Jin questioned me silently, asking if I was joining in. I stood up too.