onze

Jeongguk POV

"...So can someone pass me the salt?"

Dead silence.

To fill everyone in, Jimin somehow managed to convince the Queens to join us for a triple date. It isn't going that well but I don't really care because I'm seated right in front of Tae.

Taehyung who is currently whispering under his breath to Jimin back and forth.

Their eyes dart to me a couple times, leaving me no doubt that the object of their attention is lil ol' me.

Yoongi is completely silent, eating his food. He's not even pretending to acknowledge us.

Namjoon and Jin(who passed me the salt) are in a full blown conversation about their views on today's economic status and their political views in today's society or some shit so their doing swell.

The silence drags on as we all eat.

Out of nowhere, I hear my beautiful baby Tae clear his throat and all attention is brought to him.

He squirms a little, uncomfortable with the 12 pairs of eyes on him but he soon speaks.

"Jungkook, what's the point of this dinner?" He says, quite bluntly.

I smile at him before speaking. "Well, if you must know, I figured that if Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung could get along, then so could the rest of us. So I convinced Jimin to get y'all to come and have dinner with us."

I heard Jimin mumbling under his breath something along the lines of, "You didn't convince me, you forced me you Ms. Piggy ass bitch" but I chose to ignore it because Tae hadn't relaxed at my words.

I continued speaking, in an effort to put him at ease.

"Don't worry Taehyung. This isn't gonna be payback for what y'all did to us at the party. We haven't even thought about it to be honest." That was a lie and by how Yoongi raised an eyebrow at me, he could tell it as well.

I felt a little remorse about lying to Tae but not enough to feel guilty over what we have planned.

It's going to hit them hard. They chose the wrong people to seduce, because now they've stoked our other side, and I don't know about the other two but my hunger is limitless.

(A/N: I cringe.)

Anygay, I quickly quiet my thoughts when I realize that Taehyung is quietly whispering in Jimin's ear while Jin is still talking quietly with Namjoon. A quick glance over tells me that Yoongi is quietly eating, unbothered by the quietness around him. All in all, everything is really quiet.

'Well that won't do.' I think to myself.

I guesstimate where the bitch's leg is and kick hard. I see Jimin launch his head up and glare at me enough to stir Taehyung's curiosity.

"Jiminie, what happened?" I hear him ask softly, concerned.

"What's wrong? That bitchass just-"

"Asked a question Taehyung. Sorry for interrupting Jimin, the piece of shit you are." I interrupt and cut him off before he can dirty my beautiful reputation with Taehyung.