neuf

Tae POV

"Deal."

"Good then let's start." Jimin got off my bed and slinked his way over to Jin and bent down to whisper in his ear.

A smile slowly grew on Jin's face before Jimin apparently finished telling him his plan. I watched nervously as Jimin righted himself and made eye contact with Jin, who nodded almost imperceptibly.

Jin got up and took his phone outside the room before closing the door. My guess was, he was going to call someone. But it was the "who" that was making me cry.

Jimin turned to me after he left and spoke. "Okay Tae. All you have to do is respond sensibly to him." He said.

I felt utterly confused. "Wait respond to who? Is this part of the deal?" Jimin smiled.

"Just remember what I said. Respond sensibly." He affirmed.

'Well if all I'm gonna have to do is speak to someone and not sound like an idiot, it should be easy. Jimin's gonna lose this bet. Ha!' I thought.

Jin walked back in, seemingly still on the phone with someone. So I was confused as to why he felt the need to step out if he was just gonna come back in anyway.

"Hold on, "he said. He turned to Jimin before speaking, "He agreed. Whenever you're ready." He spoke. I coukd see the amusement in his eyes. Again, I felt nervous but really what was the worst they could do?

Jimin laughed a little- 'I'm really starting to think he's insane- before speaking. "Hand it over hyung. Let's see how this goes."

Jin extended his pink, bejewled phone to me before nudging me in the direction of the bed. "You might wanna take a seat." He advised.

I took the phone before speaking in an indignant tone. "Seat for what? This'll be nothing." Still, I made my way over to the bed because Jin hyung said so but I didn't sit. I had to keep some pride.

Jin and Jimin's eyes were fixated on me so I glared a little before speaking into the phone.

"Hello?"

I heard static on the phone for a second before a gorgeously raspy chuckle took over my senses. I felt my eyes go wide.

'Fuck. That's Jeongguk's sexy laugh. Sexy? Did I say that? I meant ugly.'

Nervous now, I spoke again. "Hello?" If I said my voice didn't waver, I'd be a liar.

"Hello babyboy. Daddy's back." He spoke in a low hoarse voice. I felt my knees give out a little and my stomach started tingling.

Not gonna lie, I fucking melted. It felt like all my senses were muted and at the same time, in overdrive. I felt every nerve ending in my body ignite but my mind muted everything, like nothing mattered except Jeongguk's raspy laugh, amd his babyboy, and Jeon Jeongguk and oh my god I may be a little bit more affected by him than my body previously decided to let it.

'Hey, I'm your subconcious. Call me V. By the way, you're whipped for Jeongguk. Bye.'

'No I'm not.'

'Then why are you hard?'

Looking down, I realized I was indeed hard. That freaked me out because why was I affected if I didn't like him and the he in question took that moment to speak.

"Fuck you," I wanted to say. Only it came out as, "D-Daddy?" I internally facepalmed.

"That's right babyboy. That was quite a show you put on at the party, made me hard."