quatre

Taehyung Pov

"Goddamn it guys, I got Jungkook." I said as soon as we entered my room again.

After the Kings chose their colors, we (the Queens) were a little shocked by how everything turned out. Jimin pulled himself together first and thanked the Kings- an absolute shocker, even Yoongi's jaw dropped- but we held it together and walked away as powerfully as we did in the beginning.

I watched as Jimin plopped himself messily on my bed and ran his hand through his hair, completely frustrated. He bit his lip as he spoke, "Tae, what am I gonna do? I got Yoongi". He bit his lip. I watched as Jin sat down calmly beside Jimin.

It scared me a little to see Jin so calm, I couldn't tell if he was mad or not.

"Jinnie hyung, are you okay with this?" I asked tentatively. He looked at me calmly. "I'm fine Tae. Unlike you two I'm okay with getting Namjoon. I have no bad blood with him actually I meet up with him sometimes just to talk." Jin says to us, his tone unchanging from pleasant. My jaw dropped and Jimin's phone, which he had gotten out in the midst of Jin talking, dropped on his face. Which was quickly followed by a few nicely chosen words.

I made my way over to Jimin. "Jin hyung what? Since when? And Jimin are you okay? Yeah? Good. But Jin hyung, why didn't you tell us? Do you like him? Do you hate us? Is that why you didn't tell us? Because I can understand if you hate Jimin, he's a little much. But not me. Does he ever talk about Yoongi and Jungkook? Does-".

Jin cuts me off. "Tae! Stop! You're rambling." I shut up and take a breath. Jin breathes in before smiling at me and answering my questions simply.

"Tae, we've been talking for a while now. We bonded over watching you four fight every day for literally no reason." Jin says and rolls his eyes.

"And no, I don't hate you guys, though Jimin and I are prone to fights and I like Joon as a friend for now though he is gorgeous, especially when he does the eyebrow and look thing! But does that answer all your questions?" He finished.

I mentally went through everything before clearing my throat and replying, "Well first, I know what you mean about the eyebrow thing and then his stare like you're nothing? God it does things to me." Jin jumps in as he gushes an excited, " I know right?".

"Guys, stop fan girling over Namjoons eye-eyebrow thing okay? And Tae, did Jin hyung not answer a question?" Jimin cuts off Jin and I's instantaneous fan girling because Namjoon.

(A/N: IKR! Tae is my bias and Jungkook is my bias wrecker but Joon can get it anytime.)

"Oh yeah. Jin hyung, does Namjoon hyung ever talk about Yoongi and Jungkook with you?" I finally ask Jin.

He raises a hand, almost like he's hesitant to tell me. Jimin sits me on his lap as he too looks at Jin for confirmation.

"No," Jin finally says, "But I did find out Jungkook's and Yoongi's kinks." He finally admits.

"How?" Jimin asks. Jin waves this off.

"Joon-ah forgot to lock his phone before he went to the restroom and his groupchat with them was still open. They were arguing and exposing each other's kinks so I read through the messages and pretended like I didn't when he got back." Jin explained. I actually felt a niggle of respect for him for this. I guess Jimin felt the same way.