dix

Jungkook POV

"Babyb-" click. Did he just-...

...Did he just hang up on me?

Yep.

I scoffed out my disbelief. This...this boy...this perfect bitch of a boy just hung up on me of all people. Jung motherfucking Jeongguk!

I threw my phone on the couch beside me before deciding to walk back up to my room and fill in the two boys I'd left when I first got the call. Oh and what a call it was. Imagine my shock when the Park Jimin, the boy who hated my guts the most called me asking me to dirty talk the love of my life, the unreachable, untouchable, Kim Taehyung.

I really enjoyed what the call. Dirty talking Tae was truly one of my dirty fantasies I had about him. Anyway...getting off subject.

I walked up my staircase into my room, it hasn't changed throughout the years of my life, just evolved with me.

The posters of Justin Bieber and Charlie Puth were replaced with frames of me and my friends and family. The wastebasket always filled with crushed banana milk cartons was now filled to the brim and overflowing with crumbled sheets of paper, failed drawings I'd rejected instead of keeping. The biggest difference however, was my bed. Gone was the Lightning McQueen bed complete with wheels and headlights and in its place was a California King bed with black everything. Although, now would probably be a good time to mention that everything in my room was some variation of black, white, or grey.

My bed was completely black, with a couple of white and grey pillows. The carpet in my room was white and my bedroom walls were dark grey. My trophy case was also black -I should really get a new one, this one is overflowing- and my desk was steel grey. My lights were geometric in style, hanging down, and rimmed in black even though they were white.

My closet was my favorite only because it was huge. However my mom always tells me that the huge closet is a waste because only three colors are in it. Which isn't true. My closet may be filled to the brim with black, white, and grey clothes but I had the occasional colorful shoes or brightly colored shirt bought by J-Hope hyung so it was alright.

That description dragged on a lot longer than expected- oops.

Anyway... I walk into my room to inform my two best friends who are currently perched on my bed. Before I got the call from Jimin, we'd been half shit talking the Queens, half whining about how they're the loves of our lives and by we...I mean me.

And who wouldn't complain. I have Kim Taehyung within reach every single day and I can never get to him.

Le sigh.

"Yo, pabo, what'd the bitch want?" A coldly calm voice called out as I realized I was standing by the bed. I opened my mouth to respond to him but was quickly cut off by Joon hyung.

"Can't be a bitch if you want him Yoongi." He said pointedly to which Yoongi scoffed.

"I don't want him," he said bitingly. "That party meant nothing."

I sighed before once again attempting to speak. "Guys..."

"You did want him! You're not as slick as you think you are." Namjoon all but yelled at him.