Part 3

"And then this is Harry's room and well, your room too" Drew says as the boys finish the tour of their penthouse.

Louis is in love with everything, it's absolutely wonderful with floor to ceiling glass windows, an upstairs and a downstairs, a huge chiefs kitchen. There is so much space yet it's so homey and comfortable

Louis looks towards Harry who is smiling at him.

"You.... You don't have to share a room with me Harry, I'm so sorry, the couch is absolutely fine" Louis says like he's a burden.

"It's not like we don't have the room Lou, we have two spare rooms, we just all thought that you might feel a bit more comfortable sleeping near someone you trust. You might feel safer, you can have one of the spare rooms it's no trouble...we just thought you'd be more comfortable with me" Harry says.

Louis can't actually believe what he's hearing right now, these boys are just so incredible and have thought of everything. Louis would love to sleep near Harry, Harry makes him feel so safe.

"I...I'd like to sleep, near you, thank you" Louis says shyly.

Harry beams back at Louis.

"Okay come and I'll show you your bed" Harry says.

They enter Harry's room and it's huge, with a king size bed in the centre of the room, a floor to ceiling window overlooking London. A huge ensuite and walk in robe, a big screen on the wall, it's amazing.

Louis then notices a double bed next to Harry's king size bed, which will be his,

"We brought you some clothes, not very many because we didn't have a lot of time, but they are all on your side of the wardrobe" Edward says smiling.

"You didn't have to buy me clothes, I'm sorry, thank you" Louis says.

"Of course kiddo" Drew replies.

"I'll make sure I get a job next week, I used to have one until I...had to quit" Louis trails off.

The boys understand the meaning behind Louis quitting, he was probably too hurt to be able to keep a job.

"Let's not worry about that hey" Harry says.

"We were just going to go make some lunch, why don't you have a shower and change into something warmer and meet us downstairs, are sandwiches okay?" Edward asks.

"Um yeah, sure thanks....thank you" Louis says

The boys all smile while Louis goes to have a nice warm shower, he hasn't had one in such a long time.

Downstairs Harry, Drew and Edward start on lunch, Jax and Scott are on shift until 7pm.

"You think he's going to be okay Guys?" Edward asks as he grabs the bread from the breadbox.

"I think it will take time but I think he will settle in fine" Harry says.

"What are the next steps Haz? What happens with school and stuff?" Drew asks.

"I'm not too sure, Kimberly said we will find out by the end of today whether the adoption has been halted and when the court date is. I don't really want to send Louis back to London public either, it's an awful school and the Bolton's will probably look for him there" Harry says.

"Do you think they will come after him?" Edward asks.

Harry sighs.

"I watched Louis face when he told us what they did to him, I watched the fear in his eyes, it was traumatic to even hear. They didn't just abuse him, they tortured him. They want money and Louis has what they want, I have no doubt In my mind that Troy will try to come after Louis" Harry says.