Part 11

"I promise there is no meat on it sweetheart, Drew and Edward didn't put any on yours" Scott says as they all sit around the dinner table.

"I...I..." Louis says as he shakes his head trying to rid his thoughts.

"Calm down Angel, just breathe" Harry says gently.

Harry looks to Scott for help. Louis hasn't touched his dinner and is on the verge of a panic attack.

"Kiddo, we promise you we kept yours far away from ours, so it wasn't near any meat" Edward says gently.

"I know, I'm sorry, I know it's silly, it's silly" Louis says breathlessly.

"No baby it's not silly, it's okay" Harry tries.

"Lou, you know what, I think you and I should go and eat in the lounge room together" Scott says standing up.

Louis looks up at him.

"Come on, just you and me kiddo" Scott says as he grabs the two plates and walks to the lounge.

Louis looks back at Harry slightly panicked.

"Relax, Scotts got you, you're fine" Harry says smiling.

Louis gets up and follows Scott into the lounge, leaving the others to eat together.

"Come on darling" Scott says as he pats the spot on the floor next to him.

He's sitting in the floor, dinner on the coffee table, TV on, it's informal and Louis likes it.

He sits next to Scott, who smiles brightly.

"Now, I'm not going to eat my dinner until you do okay, we can eat at your pace together" Scott says.

"But I don't want to eat" Louis says.

"I know, but you and I both know that you can't live on nothing, you haven't eaten all day sweetheart" Scott says.

Louis doesn't answer he just looks down ashamed.

"Don't be upset, I know it's hard and I'm here to help you, but I need you to cooperate with me, can you do that?" Scott says.

Louis swallows and looks at Scott's gorgeous, kind, loving face and nods slightly, earning him a huge grin in return.

"Good boy" Scott says.

Louis looks back at his plate of food, there is a salad, with some chips and Broccoli as well as some scrambled eggs that the boys replaced the meat with.

"First let's talk about why you're scared to eat hey" Scott says.

The TV on in the background and the boys laughing from the other room comforts Louis and not having everyone's eyes on him while he eats helps so much and he feels like he can open up to Scott.

"I'm scared....cause...the smell of meat makes me want to throw up, it made me sick" Louis says as he gags a little.

"Good boy, it's okay, I know this is hard for you" Scott says.

"The smell Scott, i can still smell it, I didn't want to eat it but I hadn't eaten in days and I had to eat it and it was so disgusting and they knew it would make me sick" Louis says as tears come to his eyes.

"I know darling, breathe, in and out" Scott encourages.

"I vomited for six days, every hour, they made me stay in my own filth, I thought I was going to die, it was so awful" Louis says as a few tears escape.

Scott's heart breaks at the abuse Louis suffered, no child should have to endure that. Louis was so lucky he didn't actually die, his symptoms sound like severe food poisoning that he should have been in hospital to treat. Scott puts his arm around Louis and kisses the side of his head in comfort.