2. Let Me Be There

Wherever you go
Wherever you may wander in your life
Surely you know
I always wanna be there....

Arthit is there, sitting on the bench while putting him palm covering his face. He is crying, his shoulder is going up and down as the tears keeps rolling down to his cheeks and he is trying hard not to let out a sound so he bites his inner cheeks.

His mind went back to the event back there in the evening, he was there comforting his bestfriend Namtarn while his other bestfriend, Jay which is Namtarn's boyfriend came and punched him right on the face as he shouted loud in the middle of the coffeeshop when he saw Arthit and Namtarn sitting close to each other and Namtarn that crying in Arthit's embrace.

"I never know you can do me dirty like this Arthit!" Jay shouted right in front of Arthit's face. He glares at Arthit that fell on the floor after tasted Jay's fist landed on his face.

"I.... I did nothing Jay. I was just..." Arthit trying to defend himself as Jay cutted his word.

"FUCK YOU! stop pretending! I know you loves Namtarn! But Arthit, you better know your place. She is my fucking girlfriend for godsake!"

Arthit cant believe it, Jay shouted at him saying that he is trying to steal Namtarn from Jay. Okay, Arthit likes the girl but not to the point that he will trying to steal her for Jay.

Both of them are his bestfriend, he cant be the one that ruining their happiness.

"IM DONE WITH YOU ARTHIT. i really dont want to see you again after this." Jay glared as he took Namtarn's hand and stepped out of the cafe and not even once he turned his back to Arthit that still stunned about what was just happened.

Even after what happened Arthit can see that Namtarn is only stay silent and looks down, she seems like lose his voice and she didnt even dare to explain whats happened.

Arthit was laying on his bed when Namtarn called and asking him to meet her, only to find her crying hard because of her argument with Jay.

As a gentleman, Arthit then trying to comfort Namtarn by pulling her into his arm and pats her gently on the head. Everything was just fine until Jay came and rub his fist against Arthit's face.

And it was so fucking painful.

Arthit can feel his lips bleeding but he didnt even bother to explain things to Jay.

Arthit just staring at Jay and Namtarn and then the tears rolled on his cheeks. It was hurt, really. Arthit is also a man, he is not weak but Jay's fist feels like a hard stone. He didnt prepare himself for a fist.

Arthit cried because he was a coward, he cant even explain what happened to Jay and he is just stood still and being quiet despite the one is throwing tantrum is one of his bestfriend.

But maybe Jay wont considered Arthit as his bestfriend.

He then muttered "sorry" to everybody inside the cafe as he grab his phone and left the cafe, ignoring all the eyes that staring at him in various expression.

They pitied the young man.

Arthit still crying as he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He looks up and fine a young man smiling widely to him.

Its Kongpob, his- junior in college. The one that really cared with Arthit. Its been more than a year since he met Kongpob on the first day of Sotus.

The junior turned out to be a very kind man that cared with Arthit so much, even the ganks keep saying that Arthit and Kongpob are dating but Kongpob didnt even mind.

He will only smile to Prem and the other as they started teasing him and Arthit and laughing when Prem ended up getting a slap on his had. And guess who did it?

Of course its no other than Arthit.

"Here you are, im so worried about you. Im so glad that i trust my intuition and come here." The younger man sits down beside Arthit and stares into Arthit's eyes and smiles.

"Dont cry, i dont like seeing you cry like this."

Arthit feel at ease, he did great calling Kongpob and telling him to come. Kongpob is always there for him, the junior is the only one that came to Arthit's mind after what happened with him and Jay this afternoon.

"Did you really come here trusting your intuition?" Arthit look up at Kongpob's face and asked him a question. He thinks that Kongpob is a one cheesy man, but this time the younger man sounds so serious.

Kongpob nods slowly, he wipes Arthit's tears and then put his best smiles.

"My intuition said you are here so yeah i blasted my bike and i found you crying your eyes out." Kongpob let out a soft chuckles as he rested his palm on Arthit's cheeks.

"You sounds like a stalker!" Arthit gasped as he rolled his eyes. He cant believe that Kongpob is actually teasing him. Arthit then hits Kongpob's arm lightly.

"Its not like i put a GPS on you but i can track you down." Kongpob talks with his serious tone and Arthit is just rolling his eyes un-amused.

"Wherever you go, wherever you may wander in your life. Surely you know I always wanna be there." Kongpob said as he put his both hands on Arthit cheeks and pulled him closer, Kongpob stares into Arthit's eyes and landed a soft kiss against Arthit's lips.

Arthit chuckled a bit as Kongpob released the kiss and wiggles his eyebrows playfully.

"Is that a song?" Arthit asked un-amused, he raised his eyebrow and then knotted them hard.

Kongpob shrugged "Yes. Its its the truth anyway. I always wanna be there for you P' Arthit."

"One cheesy man." Arthit whispered but then Kongpob laughed so hard..

Yeah, He can be anything for Arthit as long as the older guy is smiling happily.

"So, lets go and gram some food. You looks hungry." Kongpob nudges his arm and pointed his chin to another direction.

"Im too lazy to eat, can we just go back to my dorm?" Arthit stand up from the bench and look up at Kongpob, he is too tired today he didnt want to eat instead, he want to go straight up and meet his fluffy pillow.

"There is no way i can let you go back , starving and look! Your lips are bleeding. Did you get hit?" Kongpob is suddenly panicked as he saw Arthit's lips is a little ripped and bleeding.

"Yeah. Tell you later."

Kongpob shook his head, "No! I will take care of your bleeding lips, i will feed you and then you can sleep. Tomorrow is weekend by the way."

"You're so noisy." Arthit complained but then his lips formed a little smile.

to be continued.......