5. My Wonderland

Let me take you through that wonderland
That only two can share
All I ask you is let me be there.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arthit is sick.

Kongpob didn’t knew is until one of Arthit’s bestfriend –Knott called him telling that the Sun is sick because of the rain last night. Knott has been telling Arthit to visit the doctor but the later man is so stubborn and he said that he can be and will be okay just by staying at home.

Kongpob was just done with his class when his phone rang, he shared a look with Aim- his bestfriend before fishing out his phone and just answered it without bother seeing the caller ID.

“hello…”

“Kongpob, this is Knott.”

Kongpob knotted his eyebrows, why did this senior calling him like suddenly. Kongpob is not that close to Knott because the older man is quiet and reserved unlike the other friend of Arthit.

“yes p’ Knott.”

“are you done with your class or do you still have class after this”

Wow, that’s a long sentence that he ever spoke to me, said Kongpob in his mind.

“the class has just cancelled, and im heading to the mall with Aim and the rest. Is there something wrong p’?”

“oh. Great. Arthit is sick and he is being a stubborn ass refusing to go to the doctor.”

Kongpob heard a sigh from the line across him as he raised his eyebrow.

“I will pay him avisit p’. don’t worry.”

“okay. I owe you again this time. Please take care of him na. call me if you need something.”

Knott then cut the call, kongpob spare a glance at Aim that stood next to him listening to his conversation with his senior.

“whats wrong? Did I heard p’ Arthit is sick?” asked Aim.

Kongpob nods and shared an apologetic smile with Aim as he nods and leave Aim. He then turned his back and muttered a simple “thank you! I owe you this time.” To Aim before he grab his motorbike and blast off the campus.

Kongpob knew it really well how Arthit is a one stubborn man, he always tried to look strog while in fact he is the soft marshmallow type inside. Kongpob went to the pharmacy and to the food stall before he finally arrived at Arthit’s place.

He fished his spare key on his bag – Arthit gave him one so the younger can go and visit Arthit’s place whenever he want- and then stepped in to the room.

The room was dark and quiet, he walked to the room and peeked as he saw Arthit rolled up in his blanket. Arthit is sleeping.

Kongpob then placed the plastic bags and his bag on the table near the bed.

“p’ Arthit, wake up.”

Kongpob tried to wake him up by placing his hand on Arhit’s cheek, he then can feel how Arthit is burning under the blanket.

“ugh..kong…”

Arthit woke up and he blinked a couple times as he found the younger man is sitting next to him with his worried look in the eyes.

“you didn’t tell me that youre sick.”

“how did you know?”

Arthit is trying to get up but Kongpob placed his hand on Arhit’s chest gently as he told the older man to stay still.