6. Just call, i'll be there

Whenever you feel

You need a friend to lean on here I am

Whenever you call

You know I’ll be there

So are they boyfriend already?
Okay lets see.

Arthit is late for work. He was playing games with Kongpob last night. The younger man has been trying to wake him up but we all know typical Arthit that loves sleep more than anything in the world. He kept asking for additional time but then look at him now he is fuming and being so furious in the morning.

Kongpob chuckled, he is just stared at Arthit lovingly while handling him all of the stuff that Arthit need.

“youre so annoying you know. Why are smiling like a acreep?” Arthit rolled his eyes at Kongpob that smiling so widely on the bed. He don’t have class today so Kongpob will just sleep all day long because he didn’t have anything to do. Or maybe he will just tidying the room – Arthit’s room.

So, its been a week after the confession and guess what? Of course Kongpob wont let the opportunity to go vanish so he decided to stepped up the game and asked Arthit to be his boyfriend. And Arthit? Oh man, he was so red that time while nodding to Kongpob request asking him to be his boyfriend. He likes Kongpob too afterall so why should he rejected the confession. Arthit cant imagine Kongpob being with someone else but him so he accepted.

Don’t worry Arthit we all know you are so smitten with Kongpob ehehe.

“nothing. Youre just so cute that you are being angry to me. Ive been trying to wake you up but you kept saying 5 more minutes Kong so I let you sleep. Now don’t blame me.” Kongpob let out a soft chuckle as Arthit turned his face toward Kongpob’s direction with his glaring eyes.

“annoying!” arthit hissed.

“but you love me.”

“Wha..Who said I love you?!”

“I don’t know, maybe May said that.” Kongpob shrugged.

Arthit widened his eyes, he cant believe that Kongpob said that right in front of his salad.

“How dare you!”

Kongpob chuckled again, he pulls his lover into his tight embrace and rested his chin on Arthit’s shoulder. Don’t you guys know that Kongpob like Arthit’s scent so much because Arthit always smeels so calm and soft just like the smells of morning sun.

“don’t worry na, you got all of myself for you p’ Arthit.”

Kongpob smiles in between as he buried his face on to Arthit’s shoulder, he can feel the older patted his back and whispered.

“I will be having all of you Kongpob.”

Kongpob then let the older guy as he is so damn late for work.

“I’ll be seeing you again okay.”

Kongpob then placed a soft kiss on Arthit’s forehead as his lover walks out from the door and heading to work..

Kongpob is more than happy.

.
.
.
.

**

Arthit is so down, he has been working on the project that given by their branch manager for a month. There are some sleepless night that Arthit did his project with his team. And today, their higher up rejected the project saying that its not good enough and asked their team to make a new one in a week. A week! How can they make a new project in a week.