7. All I Ask You Is Let Me Be There

Let me be there in your morning

Let me be there in your night

Let me take you to the wonderland

There is only two can share

All I ask you is let me be there...

So, they are boyfriends already..yeah they are.

Its Saturday, and it means weekend for both Arthit and Kongpob. Kongpob opened his eyes as he caught a glimpse of his sleeping boyfriebd snuggling closer to his chest. He chuckles lightly as he grabbed his phone on the small table near to their bed. (ohoo so its their bed now, huh. Yayaya I know its your bed. Its their bed Arthit and Kongpob yeah.)

Its 5.13 am in the morning and its not the time for Arthit to woke up yet, but it's the time to Kongpob for his morning routine. Anyway, its been 5 years the confession and it means its been 5 years since Kongpob leveled up from a junior to Arthit to- a lover for Arthit, his sun.

There are a lot of things happened in the past year, but Kongpob proved that Arthit is the one that he want for his whole life. He took Arthit to met his parents, eventho Arthit rejected at first but he can actually hide his nervous feeling that he will be meeting Kongpob's parents. Arthit was so scared that maybe Kongpob's parents will go against their relationship as Kongpob is the only son -he have two older sisters- to carry the family name.

Arthit was afraid that Kongpob's parents will be disappointed at them both but that's was proved wrong, in fact Kongpob's parents was so happy to met Arthit as they kept telling the older guy being so cute and handsome and smart and they kept teasing both Kongpob and Arthit to get married.

The next time they went to met Arthit's parents, Kongpob tried so hard to impressed the Rojnapat couple but then Arthit's mom fell for Kongpob's kindness and gentle attitude at the first meeting.

Kongpob smiles as he remembered how their parents are so happy to see both of their sons being happy with each other. And they've been visiting each other parents since then.

There are times when they fought with each other, times when Arthit met Namtarn, times when Arthit was super jealous to Kongpob's junior at university - Khaofang, she is indeed pretty and cute and of course Arthit was so damn jealous, times when they almost broke up just because of silly reason- they fought about how Arthit tried to trained Kongpob to eat such as spicy food and it ended up bad, soooooo bad, and yeah of course because same sex relationship wouldnt go so easy so they were actually struggling with stuffs and yet here they are, being together.

Kongpob kissed Arthit's forehead lightly as his sun rolled over and oulled the duvet to cover his body, its still too early for Arthit to open his eyes so Kongpob was just smiling wide and went to the bathroom as he change his outfit into his running attire and then pecks Arthis's lips sofle before he opened the door and went out for a morning run..

Its was 9am in the morning when Kongpob came back from his morning run. He opened his door and then greeted by the dark. Kongpob smiles as he stared as his lover that still sleeping. He walked to the mini kitchen and untied the plastic bags contains their breakfast and Arthit's favourite pink milk.