4. To Make It Right

So here we are! Thankyou for all the readers and voters i love you.
Though im lacking in my grammar i hope i can do better because practice makes perfect so please love me a lot, na!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Let me be there in your morning
Let me be there in your night
Let me change whatever's wrong and make it right.

That was in the afternoon when Arthit came back from work, he thrown his bag to the floor and grab his towel and went to the bathroom. Arthit’s stomach is growling, he is very hungry, its 8 pm in the evening and he didn’t even eat his dinner yet.

Arthit grab his phone as he was about to dial Kongpob’s number before a knock is heard from his door, so he dial Kongpob’s number as he walked toward the door and open it as he found the younger man in front of his door holding his phone.

“Oh! Im about to call you.”

“are you hungry?”

Arthit moved aside as he let Kongpob get inside his room and then closed the door, he looks at Kongpob and the plastic bag on his hand 

“Im hungry. Im about to call you for dinner tho.”

Arthit shrugs and walk to the small table beside his bed and stared at Kongpob as the younger one is busy setting the dinner on his table.

“I was around when I saw you , I thought you must be hungry so yeah.”

Kongpob smiles as he put the food on the table and took a seat across from Arthit.

“Can I sleep over P’ Arthit?”

Arthit widened his eyes at the younger’s sudden question, He frowned at Kongpob.

“You know you didn’t need my permission to sleep here right?”

Arthit raised his eyebrow, Kongpob has been slept over in his room since years ago. Eventho Arthit said no but the younger guy will always find excuses so Arthit let him.

“Yeah….just maybe .”

Arthit shrugs and then finished his meal before heading to the bed as Kongpob do the dishes, he didn’t let Arthit helped him because Arthit musy be very tired so he is the one that iniciated to do the dishes as usually

Arthit stared at Kongpob’s back, its been years since he knew Kongpob. And actually its been some times that Arthit knew that Kongpob likes him. Kongpob has been very kind and gentle, he is the one that everyone wants but instead he wanted Arthit.

Kongpob always be there whenever Arthit needs him, Kongpob always smiled to Arthit no matter what happened , even when he knew that Arthit still loves his bestfriend Namtarn. Kongpob never leave Arthit.

But do you think Kongpob know that Arthit likes him too?

Arthit liked Kongpob too but he is too shy to admit, at first he tried so hard to deny his feelings telling that Kongpob is just a junior and he deserve better. Arthit is still thinking about Namtarn but he never thinked of Namtarn the way he think about Kongpob.

Even when Kongpob kissed him for the first time, Arthit didn’t deny.

That time, Kongpob slept over at Arthit’s place. Arthit remember that he tried so hard to sleep but he cant because his heart kept beating so hard  because Kongpob was next to him. That feeling seems so new to him so he didn’t know what to do.

That night Kongpob kissed him on the lips, it was a light peck. And then the younger guy turned his body and sleep. Meanwhile Arthit, he was wide awake… and he didn’t know what to do so he just pretend that he know nothing.