3. Holding Your Hand, Forever

Chapter 2 is up!
I hope you guys are still here eventho my grammar is sucks.
Anyway, enjoy!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Holding you hand,
And standing by to catch you when you fall.
Seeing you through,
In everything you do.....

Arthit smiles when he turns his face to Kongpob, the younger man is sitting right before him as he munching his food happily. Meanwhile Arthit himself put his chin on the top of his palm and look at Kongpob as he let out a soft chuckle.

"Is there something in my face?" Kongpob asked as he looked back at Arthit and grabs a sheet of tissue and then wiped his mouth and raised his eyebrow.

Arthit shook his head gently,

"Nothing. Its just...." Arthit stopped as he stares at Kongpob, now he knows that this young man is always be there with him.

Arthit then let out a sigh,

"Kongpob, do you think that i am too clingy to you?"

Kongpob sipped his drink and look at Arthit confusedly, he never expected this kind of question came out from that soft pink lips of Arthit. Its been a long time since they met but Arthit never asked such a question to him.

This is the first time, Kongpob thought that something is bothering Arthit. He sure annoyed Arthit a lot and almost all the time, he took care of Arthit whenever he fell sick, he will rushed himself go to see Arthit whenever Arthit called him saying that he needs Kongpob.

Never in Kongpob's mind that he think that Arthit is annoying, Kongpob likes his senior. No- let me correct it for you, Kongpob loves Arthit

It was a love at the first shout, Kongpob remember back then Arthit was the one that shouted right in front of Kongpob's face with his stern and loud voice as the head hazer.

But for Kongpob, that sound is a lullaby. Kongpob is so smitten with Arthit since the first meeting.

Kongpob raised his eyebrow in confussion as he looked at Arthit and sigh.

"Where did you get the idea?"

Arthit turned his face and stare at the window,

"I dont know, maybe my friends are right. I am too clingy to you Kongpob."

Again, Arthit let out a sigh and turned his face toward Kongpob's direction.

"They said that i am too clingy, that i always Kongpob this, Kongpob that. I dont even realize that your friends, they....they didnt like me because yeah you know....."

Kongpob chuckles,

"Who said that? Is that P' Bright or P' Tutah?" Kongpob asked back.

"Yeah... actually everyone kept telling me that, except Knot."

Arthit again let out a sigh.

"Well, i dont think so. I like it when you be like Kongpob this, Kongpob that. It means im useful for you and im so glad that i could be able to help you in any way in any time."

Kongpob reached Arthit's hand on the table as he hold it gently, he rubbed Arthit's hand with his thumb and reassure that everything is okay that he didnt mind about Arthit being clingy to him and Arthit is just overthinking.

Kongpob promised himself that he will be the one that will always hold Arthit's hand eventho he had to wait until forever, then forever it is.

"Thankyou na, Kong." Arthit smiles lightly.