3

Eli was unsure what to do as the gorgeous man before him ravished his lips. Should he kiss him back? He'd never been kissed before. He couldn't respond, before he even had time to think Gypsy slithered out of the back of his sweater and hissed harshly at Caleb. It was so loud Caleb fell backwards and toppled over a chair. Eli rushed over, to help him up, despite his heart hammering.

"O-oh are you okay?"

"What the fuck was that?" Caleb stated in disbelief.

"I could ask you the same thing." Eli chuckled timidly, rubbing his neck.

For a moment Caleb was completely enchanted by the soft noise that flowed through Eli lips, he was rendered motionless. He finally grabbed Eli's extended hand, standing up and rubbing his now sore backside.

"Right about that, poor impulse control." He chuckled.

"What does that mean exactly, do you just kiss whoever you want?" Eli asked hesitantly.

"No, not really kissing people. I'm here because I can't really control my impulses. Apparently. I just looked at your lips and the next thing I knew I was on them. Normally I can just about stop myself but I guess I looked for too long. Not that I didn't want to because your lips were really soft, but we don't know each other. Although that's never happened before... Forgive me? I'll try hard..."

"It's o-okay." Eli cut him off, unable to help the laugh that followed, even as he rambled, he seemed so calm. He's my complete opposite Eli thought.

Caleb looked at Eli's lips as he laughed, before he knew it, he was going in again. He didn't get the chance to reach his desired destination as a small slithery black snake curled itself around Eli's neck, giving another warning hiss to Caleb. Pulled from his trance, Caleb shook his head, he really needs to stop doing that.

"Who's that?"

"Oh, this is Gypsy. She helps calm me, you know... When I get too panicky."

"I've never panicked before, what's it like to be so afraid?" Caleb asked curiously.

"Well I suppose a little panic is good for you, but I panic too much. It's awful, most of the time it feels like I can't breath, like my skin isn't mine and the world isn't under my feet. I'm actually surprised I didn't start hyperventilating the moment you ambushed me." Eli half-joked.

"Shit! Your totally right, I can't believe I did that, I'm so sorry."

Even though Caleb couldn't quite relate, he understood it mustn't be a nice feeling.

"Really, it's fine."

"You're so beautiful." Caleb blurted, unable to hold back the impulse to say it.

Eli blushed so bright Caleb almost laughed, smirking slightly instead.

"T-thank you?" Eli whispered, looking down trying to hide his blush.

Eli spit out an awkward goodbye before rushing upstairs, Caleb caught up quickly with his long legs following Eli cheekily. Caleb tried not to smirk as he realised he was heading to room 3, they were roommates. Eli turned and blushed, when Caleb entered the same room. Eli put Gypsy in the tank he had set up earlier on the dresser, he quickly vanished into their adjoining bathroom, praying that impulsive sex God wasn't really his roommate.

In room 2, much to Jordan's displeasure he was roomed with the red headed kleptomaniac. How could they do that? He has O.C.D and they paired him with someone who can't help his impulse to steal. This isn't going to end well and Jordan knew it. Rory on the other hand didn't even think about. In fact, Rory's mind was always occupied with a multitude of things. How much money is there in the world? Quadrillions probably.

"Hey little Red?" Jordan asked.

Rory looked up from behind the book he was reading, Jordan noticed his book was upside down but decided not to ask. Rory glanced at Jordan who sat awkwardly at the edge of the bed, eyes darting nervously, nothing like the young man that pinned him to the wall less then 3 hours ago.

"Hmm?"

"Can we ask to switch rooms?"

"Why?" Rory enquired, a curious frown upon his features.

"Because you're a klepto, I don't even like it when people touch my things, let alone steal them."

Rory felt a little offended, and Jordan saw it on his face.

"It's nothing personal..." Jordan trailed off, as he sighed. "It's fine as long as you promise to try."

"I'll really try, but sometimes I don't even know that I've done it... If something is missing, ask and I'll look for it."

"Okay."

Jordan watched as Rory continued to read, a curious expression blessed his small face. Jordan thought he was odd, Rory wasn't like most people. His hair was deep auburn, his eyes the palest green Jordan had ever seen. As far as Jordan could see he only had one freckle, just under the left side of his very red and very plump bottom lip. Jordan shook his head, absolutely not. Now wasn't the time to admire his looks. He looked down at the ring on his forefinger, he twisted it three times and three times again. And repeated the twists once more. It was his grandfather's ring, it meant everything to him.

Si was just coming out of the shower in room 1 when he walked in on Jay mid change, standing in his boxers in the middle of the room. Now, normally Si wouldn't look but Jay's body wasn't something he was expecting. Not only did he have some muscles and a very tidy six-pack that you couldn't really see when he was clothed, he also had tattoos that covered the entirety of his chest, back and arms. Si lowered his gaze to quickly glance at his butt, but lingered once he saw the burn scars that travelled up his left leg to just above his hip.

"Can you stop staring?" Jay grunted, pulling on his t-shirt.

"How did you get those scars? Did you do that to yourself?" Si asked.

"Yeah I set my own leg on fire." Jay said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"I wouldn't be surprised, you seem like the type."

"What type is that exactly?"

"The type that hates themselves."