11

"Si!"

Si was wondering around thinking about Jay, it was almost as if he knew everything about him, just from that one look, without really knowing anything at all.  He turned around to see who called his name, he was disappointed when it wasn't Jay, but Tim instead.

"What do you want?" He sighed.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"Why? Why do you even care!"

"Because! When you freaked out, you got sent to zombie cabin!"

Si's breath hitched, he didn't think he'd bring it up.

"I don't know what they do in that cabin, but after you came into the hall in all white, I tried to speak to you. You just looked at me like I was a stranger, you didn't seem to even know your own name! I'm sorry... I-I did that."

"It wasn't your fault, not really." He sighed, no matter how much he wanted to blame him.

"It was, if I didn't sleep with him, if... if I didn't, you wouldn't have freaked out."

"Look, we weren't official, besides I'm a drama queen. I would have found a way to bathe in attention anyhow."

Jay was coming out of the cabin to find Si, only to see him chatting with Tim. Anger boiled over him, didn't he grab his chin and insult him? Cheat on him? Why is Si giving him the time of day?  He decided to eavesdrop, walking stealthily behind a nearby tree.

"Does this mean you forgive me?"

Si snorted.

"I said it wasn't your fault I went to the zombie cabin, that doesn't mean you didn't do anything wrong."

"Come on Si, you know I was the best shag you ever had."

He was right of course, he knew that too. Si remembers how it felt, to be comfortable with his touch, to feel the way Tim cherished his body. When Si didn't reply Tim took a step forward, he lifted his hand and played with a loose curl that laid on his forehead.

"I always liked your hair with its natural curl." He whispered.

Si shivered in disgust, he went to step away but Tim slung an arm around his waist. Jay was pissed now. He wanted to set fire to Tim and watch him burn. To hear him beg. Si put his hands up to Tim's chest pushing him away. However, Tim held on tighter smashing his lips to Si's. Si was repulsed, but the longer Tim did it, the more it felt like before. Before he was broken. Jay was about to intervene, but suddenly Si stopped fighting. He hung his arms around Tim's neck and kissed back with a passionate hunger that broke Jay's heart. When they pulled away panting Si looked behind Tim, catching the eye of Jay standing there. He was upset, and Si could see it.

"Shit!" Si hissed, moving around Tim.

"Jay it wasn't..." He trailed off.

"Wasn't what? Hmm, because it looked pretty clear to me!" He exclaimed.

Tim walked over and pulled Si towards him, Si immediately shoved him away.

"Fuck off Tim, that was a mistake!"

"A mistake? You were kissing me harder than you ever have before." He chuckled.

Jay stormed off, as Si let out a series of curses before following. Tim walked off with a smug smile. He was sure Si still wanted him, now all he had to do was get rid of that 'Jay' boy. That wouldn't be too hard. He knew just the thing to send the boy to the zombie cabin.

....................

"Caleb!" Eli scolded.

"What?" He laughed.