26

"Where did everyone go?" Rory asked.

"Hm, what do you mean Red?" Jordan asked from his bed.

"I mean no one is here, just us."

"Really? What's the time?"

"12 o'clock."'

"Maybe they're sleeping?"

"No, I checked in their rooms."

"Do you think they're off having an orgy somewhere?" Jordan laughed.

"If they are, I'm extremely upset I wasn't invited." He huffed.

"I was kidding Red, you know Caleb wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on Eli."

Red took on a curious expression, he wondered what could possibly be so important at midnight on a Monday. Rory chucked Jordan his phone back, and began putting his shoes on.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm going to go look for them." Rory said.

"Well I can't let you go on your own, can I?" Jordan groaned.

"Nope." Rory smirked.

Once they left the cabin, the decided to check out back first. They didn't find anyone so they continued searching, they looked around the canteen and even near the therapist's cabins. After about an hour, they decided to check the med-bay. Once they got there, they looked through the window to see a half-asleep nurse and one sick kid on a bed, but not one of their cabin mates. They turned to leave, only to find a bright light flashed in their direction.

"Hey! What're you doing outside at this time!"

Rory and Jordan both shared an uneasy look before sprinting into the forest at the back of the med-bay. Rory chanting "Oh fuck, oh fuck." over and over as the guard chased them. Jordan was a lot faster than Rory. He was having trouble keeping up, and suddenly tripped. Jordan cursed and grabbed Rory by the waist, hanging him over his shoulder and running further into the forest. Once Jordan was sure the guard had stopped, he placed Rory down gently on a tree stub. He crouched down and inspected his body for injury. Rory watched with amusement as his paranoid eyes scanned him worriedly.

"Jor, I'm fine." He laughed.

"Are you sure? Let me check your knees."

Before Rory could protest Jordan had lifted his pyjama pants. He cursed as he saw the bloody scrapes. He blew on them softly, trying to ease the pain. He looked up at Rory with so much concern, Rory was dazed. No one had every looked at him quite like that before, he curiously placed his hand on the larger boy's cheek. His chestnut eyes sparkled in the moonlight, and Rory was possessed. He gently pulled his face towards his own. Their lips met sweetly and uncertainly. They danced together, exploring each other carefully before pulling away. Jordan wanted nothing more than to take the little red head right now, but decided not to frighten the poor boy. Rory made a sound of disappointment, wanting nothing more than to be ravished. Jordan turned around so his back was facing Red. Rory was worried for a moment, until he spoke.

"Hop on." He demanded.

"Sure thing, sweet pea." Rory smiled, he loved piggybacks.

Jordan scoffed distastefully at the nickname, but smirked when he felt the weight of the red head climb onto him carefully. He looped his hands around his knees, and started to walked around the area. They had no idea where they were. Jordan suddenly came to the realisation that running into a forest at night, may not have been a good idea. They walked around a little until they came to a small cabin.

"Let's see if anyone's in." Jordan decided.

They walked up to the small cabin and looked through the window, no lights were on and there didn't seem to be anyone in there. Jordan hesitantly knocked on the door. There was no answer so he put Rory down, he took of his jacket and wrapped it around his knuckles planning the break the window to get inside. However, Rory pulled him back, he took a paper clip from his hoodie pocket and picked the lock. He smirked at Jordan's shocked expression, and walked into the cabin. He flipped the light switched, which allowed him to see a large king size bed, a small kitchen area with a two-person table and a door that led to what could only be a bathroom.

"Whose cabin do you think this is?" Jordan asked as he walked into the kitchen area.

It looked well kept, and expensive. Much more luxurious than the other cabins, which were maintained well considering how expensive the camp was. He flipped the tap to see if the water worked, and was shocked to find it did. They décor was comfortable, with light pink bed-sheets and a giant comforter, even the curtains were covered in light pink roses. Rory picked up a photo from the bedside table.

"Hey isn't that Jay's friend Adam?" He asked.

Jordan walked over and looked at the photo it was of Adam and a woman with the same caramel hair, they were smiling in front of the Eiffel tower.

"Yes, I don't think this is Adam's cabin though. It must be his mothers." Jordan guessed.

"Why is it all the way out here?"

"I don't know, maybe, for appearances? I mean if she wasn't camping in with her husband there had to be a reason, right?"

"I guess, it doesn't look like she came this year, though." Rory shrugged and put down the photo.

"Go see if there's a first-aid kit, Red."

Rory walked into the bathroom, and gasped at the Jacuzzi tub. He smirked a little before opening the bathroom cabinet, he pulled out the bright green first aid kit, finding it with little effort.

"Hey Red, maybe you can take off your pyjama pants? There's a quick wash setting on this washing machine. It'll be better than letting them stain." Jordan told him.

Rory blushed brightly but complied. He handed his pants to Jordan who rinsed them before putting them into the machine, he turned it on with a content smile before turning around. Red's green hoodie dropped halfway down his thighs. Jordan couldn't help the smile that greeted his lips as Rory waited patiently for Jordan to help clean his wounds. Jordan had to pull his eyes away from the delicate flesh of his thighs, wishing away the thought that wanted him to leave bite marks there. He sat Rory onto the bed and opened the first aid box.

"This is going to sting a little." He told Rory, before gently wiping his knees with antiseptic.

"I-it's okay, I kind of like the pain."

Jordan looked up in Rory's pale green eyes, as his own flooded with lust. He gently threaded his hand through the back of Rory's hair before puling at it harshly, exposing his neck. He lent in and licked along his collarbone. Rory let out a moan, as Jordan pulled harder.

"You like that?" He asked.

Rory answered with a moan.

"Strip." He ordered.

....................................

"Hmm." Rory hums, beyond exhausted his eyes barely focusing.

Jordan laughed, he gets up from the bed and quickly runs a bath. When he comes back he picks Rory up bridal style, and gently places him into the tub. He washes him down gently with a small wash towel, before climbing in behind him. He gently washes his own body before bringing Rory to rest on his chest. Stroking his long fingers thoroughly through his sweaty red hair.

"Are you okay?" He asks softy.

"Mmm never better." Rory mumbles, before yawning.

"We'll stay here tonight, but we have to get up early if we want to be back before morning check at 8:30." Jordan told him.

"Okay." Rory barley mumbled before sleep claimed him.

When Jordan wakes him the next morning with a gentle tap to his shoulder he's no longer in the bathroom, but on the bed. His pyjama pants washed on the night stand. He smiles before turning around to face Jordan. Jordan returns the smile, leaning in to peck his soft red lips.

"Morning."