5

Jordan got up from his bed when his alarm beeped at 06:00 am, Rory groaned as Jordan turned on the light, turned it off again and repeated it three times. He retreated under the blankets, it was Tuesday. Compulsive activities are every Wednesday and group therapy's on Friday. There are other activities throughout the week, but none started until 09:00 am. So why the fuck is he up? Rory groaned loudly. Maybe he has a therapy session? Either way Rory was a little peeved, why did he have to wake him up too? He looked out from the covers to see Jordan making his bed, he had redone it three times. Once everything seemed to be in order for Jordan, he went over to his closet and grabbed a perfectly ironed light blue sweater, and a white pair of slacks. He held them out to inspect, once he was certain they were perfect he glanced up to meet Rory's gaze.

"I'm going to get a shower," He glanced at his ridiculously expensive watch, 06:14 "I'll be out in exactly 25 minutes."

"Wait!" Rory grumbled as he turned to leave.

"Yes." Jordan said impatiently, he had 1 minute until he had to be in the shower.

"Do you get up this early every day?"

"Yes."

Jordan turned to leave, before he headed in the bathroom, he took off his watch and his grandfather's ring and placed it on desk in the corner of the room. Jordan whipped harshly around to make it into the bathroom on time his perfectly ironed sweater swung heavily towards the desk. Rory had reluctantly gotten up, he began making his own bed, which he wouldn't normally do,
as Jordan hurried into the bathroom. He was curious as to why the larger boy was always in a foul mood. The cabin had a small kitchen as the boys were expected to make their own breakfast. Pancakes always made Rory feel better, maybe they'd make Jordan feel better too? The small ginger left the room with a smile, he'd love to see what Jordan looked like with a smile on his ever so moody face.

.....................

Roughly 30 minutes later, Rory was just finishing up the pancakes. He'd cut some fresh strawberries and whipped some fresh cream, he'd made enough for everyone. Maybe, he could make everyone happy. For today, at least. He was setting up the table when Jordan came flying into the room with a look of pure rage adorning his features, Rory's breath hitched as he realised it was directed towards him. His wet hair dripping onto his sculpted, angry face. Jordan stormed into the room, harshly dragging a chair away from the dinning table, sending it flying into the wall with a loud crash.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!" Jordan screamed as he advanced towards Rory.

"I-I don't k-know what your talking about!" Rory whimpered as he tried to back away.

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME, YOU THIEVING WEE BASTARD!" His Scottish accent loud, and visible for the first time.

Everyone upstairs had made their way downstairs quickly as the commotion had woken them up rather abruptly, Si, Jay and Caleb made their way into the room as Eli stayed back in the corner with a look of horror as he watched the small ginger whimper under Jordan's intense gaze, plates smashed and strawberry pancakes lay discarded on the floor. Suddenly Jordan advanced and grabbed Rory's upper arm harshly, mumbling incoherently. Rory gasped, as a tear ran down his cheek, he felt embarrassed and he didn't even know why. Caleb and Jay immediately pulled Jordan back as Si ran to Rory. Taking the shaking boy into a tight embrace. As he began to sob, Si stroked his hair soothingly. Jordan was still thrashing about in their hold, Jordan was bigger than everyone in the cabin so it was hard to keep him at bay.

"Calm down!" Caleb shouted.

"Eli shut the blinds!" Si said urgently, watching as Jordan broke down.

Eli complied quickly at the serious tone, he shut the blinds and the doors muffling the noise of Rory's cries and Jordan's shouts to the outside.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Si exclaimed as he walked over to stand above Jordan.

"HE TOOK IT!" He shouted.

"Stop shouting!" Jay hissed.

"He took what? The only thing he seems to have done is make everyone breakfast!" Si exclaimed, for a moment he could've sworn he saw regret flash among the anger in Jordan's eyes.

"My Grandfather's ring!" He hissed loudly. "It's all I have left of him..." He whispered quietly.

"You need to calm down, now! You don't want the guards to find you like this!" Si replied, he knew it would be bad if the guards made an appearance.

"I DON'T CARE!" He shouted.

Si quickly covered his mouth to stop any further noise, he sighed as Jordan thrashed about with Caleb and Jay holding his arms down, he was red in the face with a deadly glare pointed directly at Si. He wasn't supposed to care, he promised himself. Si looked him dead in the eye with the most serious look he'd ever given.

"If you don't stop, they'll take you to the zombie cabin. Trust me when I say, you don't want to go there."

Jordan immediately calmed, maybe it was the tone of his voice or the serious look in his eyes but he somehow knew Si wasn't lying. Jay briefly saw the pained expression that flashed across Si's otherwise stern face, but he wasn't the only one. Eli was watching curiously, that was twice that Si had vaguely spoke about 'the zombies', that expression slipping through. Si quickly regained his composure, glancing back and the small ginger rocking in the corner of the room, silently crying. Jordan followed his gaze, and was instantly hit with a powerful surge of guilt.

"I-I just wanted to make everyone breakfast, I didn't take anything Si, I swear!" He spoke.

"I know Red, I know." Si said soothingly as he walked over, gently pulling the boy onto his lap.

As soon as Jay and Caleb released Jordan from their hold he ran upstairs, Caleb followed closely behind. Jordan, paced in his already destroyed room. Everything had already been searched and tipped over. He'd noticed it was missing immediately after he'd gotten out of the shower, instantly searching every place it could have been. He put his head in his hands as he began to cry, he couldn't help it. He needed order. Everything was out of place. He was breaking on the inside. The urge to twist his grandfather's ring, the urge to clean up the mess he'd made was overwhelming. He began to hurriedly place everything back where it belonged. Caleb noticed from the doorway and began to silently help tidy, as the large boy rushed to sooth his obsessive-compulsive disorder. Once everything was in order, even Rory's thrown belongings, he sat on the floor and sighed. Caleb sat next to him.

"I... I didn't mean to get so mad."

"I know, s'why you're here, right?"

"That ring means everything to me."

"Where'd you have it last?"

"I put it on the desk before I got in the shower, when I got out it was gone."

"How do you know Rory has it?" Caleb questioned.

"Because I looked through my stuff, and his! He's a kleptomaniac, of course he has it!"

"That doesn't mean anything, did you even check behind the desk?"

Jordan hadn't. Why hadn't he? He got up and pulled out the desk, as he looked down, he saw some dust that he was definitely going to have to clean later but there was also something shiny in the corner. He picked it up, and there it was. His Grandfather's ring. He quickly cleaned and placed it upon his finger, he looked down with relief as he twisted it. He felt his stomach drop as he remembered what he'd done to Rory. A vague memory of his sweater thrashing as he rushed into the bathroom entered his mind.

"I fucked up." Jordan whispered.

"Big time." Caleb added, albeit unhelpfully.