20

Jay and Jordan were engaging in small talk about the qualities of the PS4 and Xbox one, both disagreeing in which was better. Rory trailed behind, huffing because they were basically the same thing, right? He stole Jay's wallet and Jordan's phone. He rolled his eyes when they started discussing maps and the quality of the graphics used to make digital guns, and the useful abilities of over-rated software. Rory was relived when he saw Si walking out the cabin, he called to him but was immediately taken aback by the overwhelming sadness radiating from his eyes. He'd seen dullness, playfulness, sometimes even panic, or a little numbness but never something so brutal. Rory was sure he'd never seen anyone this distressed in his entire life. Jay sucked in a breath when he looked up. Si plastered on a stoic expression and carried on like he hadn't heard his name. Rory being Rory, followed anyway.

"Si wait up!" He called.

"Red, I'm not in the mood."

"Come on, you don't have to talk to me, let's just go somewhere, okay?"

Si debated it but agreed anyways, he could do with a distraction. After a while they ended up at a cabin bustling with boys and cigarette smoke. Si looked around, wondering how on earth Rory managed to find this place. He was even more shocked when he ran up and hugged a boy, the boy ruffled his hair fondly in greeting.

"Si, this is Blue."

Si nodded his head, looking around at the boys getting tattoos. He only has one tattoo, on the back of his right hand, a simple smiley face, he'd gotten it so he'd never forget he was happy once. He decided to get tattoo, so he'd never forget him again, even if he wanted too.

"Is there anythin' you'd like?" Blue asked.

"A purple duck." Si replied.

"A purple duck?" Blue raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"Yeah, I like ducks." Si rolled his eyes.

"Alright then, come with me."

Rory waved them goodbye as they left through the back door, whilst he was waiting, he purchased a few things and stole a few too. When Si returned, he had a new tattoo on the inside of his left forearm it was a cute little duck head in a royal purple ink. He seemed happy when he looked at it, Rory was extremely glad he brought him here.

"You ready to go? We've got group therapy in an hour."

"Yeah... what's in the bag Red?" Si asked.

"It's a surprise. Hey Blue, do you want to come to our cabin later to hang out?"

"Sure, could do."

"Always surprising me Red, I must admit you're definitely a mystery." Si winked.

"Of course I am, I mean if I wasn't, then how did I get these?"

He threw Si and Blue's wallets back to them. They both rolled their eyes and placed them back into their pockets. Both already used to the little ginger's vices. Rory laughed to himself, he wasn't ever going to stop doing that. After Blue gave Si some cleaning and post-treatment tips, they left.

........................................

Group therapy was as boring and mediocre as normal, although doctor Fields still glared questionably at Si, which irritated the latter. Even Eli noticed the glances, and the particular interest he displayed in Si's well-being. Around 7, there was a knock at the door thinking it was Blue, Rory got up to answer.

"Hello Blu- Oh who are you?" Rory asked with a kind smile.

"O-oh I'm Adam, is Jay here?" He replied.