Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Seraphina POV

Have you ever felt so sad that you can't cry anymore? You're just sitting there numb looking at the wall. All you feel is numbness. It is like every emotion you ever had is just gone? Well That is what I felt when I was walking home from Cael's house knowing what I did in there. Knowing I killed him and Ashely. I killed them both in a place that we spend most of our days in, most of our nights in. We were like Ron Harry and Hermione from Harry Potter. We were attached to the hip, and now they are dead.

I walked up my driveway with a heavy heart, oh no wait wait they broke mine. I walked into my house not once looking back at his house because knowing that if i did look back i will breakdown. My left foot is not even inside the house when my father shouted at me to come to the living room for my birthday surprise.

"Honey here i- what happened to your hair." My mom asks me. I just look at her dead in the eye. "I killed them mom. Ashley and Cael. They told me Ashley's pregnant and Cael was the father. She gave him something i could not I felt so angry and betrayed and then my hands stared to fire up and my hair turned black, purple and red. My mind started to choke him and i threw a blast at Ashleys heart. I don't know what happened , why did I do that? I think my body is broken. A persons body is not suppose to be able to do that , right....right?" I said sobbing. "Darol go phone him and see if he has place for her. She can't live here. She needs to control her powers and thats the only way she can." My mom said while giving my dad a hard stare.

What is my mom talking about. Powers? Only way? "Honey listen to me you are going to go away for awhile just to learn how to control your powers. I love you honey , but you have to go and pack your stuff your leaving in a hour or two." My mom added while looking at me with sad eyes.

I went upstairs and sat on my bed. What powers do I have and how is it powers when I just killed two people and a unborn child. I look at my hands and see a mini tornado at the palm of my hand. I hate it, this is not normal, how does this stuff even exist it cant be real right. "Im getting pranked right. okay guys bring out the cameras" . Im getting angrier at myself for killing them , for believing that i meant something to him, how can he get my best friend pregnant. I know since my accident I haven't been the same. It must have hit him harder , so hard that he made my best friend pregnant.

I think about our happy times and looked at my hands. That memories is flashing like a 3D hologram in my hand all the good times , the times we laughed because he fell of a scooter and us riding on a roller coaster. I wished I hugged them both tighter yesterday when I said bye, because who knew it would be the last time hugging them.

While i was packing it was pouring outside . This current weather fitted my mood much better. Wait it fits my mood. so that means I can basically control the weather or does it just fit my current mood? The driver for the Academy stopped outside and walked up the driveway. Well I guess it is time to say goodbye to the place that once was my childhood, I don't know how long I would be gone, maybe I can get myself expelled. then again they said something about learning how to control my powers so im guessing that would be cool. I want to learn how to use my powers. Properly so I don't kill anyone again.

It is sad ain't it. A voice in my head said. Huh. What the hell?

Hey dont swear. Its not nice. There it is again. Who the hell are you.
Im Ashley. Your wolf.  My what now?! You know what im not even going to ask because im not even surprised I have a wolf in my head. Hold up wait you said Ashley. That was my best friends name.

I know. I am her. And just by the way i forgive you for killing me. It was all part of my plan. Do you know how hard it was for me to sleep with him. Im so sorry. Im like your guardian angel. Except im a wolf. He was human so he really is dead, im really sorry. When you killed me ,my soul went into your body so your body can shift. When we are at the school and you have settled in nicely , let me teach you how to shift.  Oh, okay. So you and my parents lied to me. That good to know. Note to self, don't trust people.

The whole car ride to the Academy it rained and i couldn't stop thinking about the fact that she gave something to him I couldn't . My best friend slept with my boyfriend and got pregnant. Now that is a plot twist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited