Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Seraphina Pov

I look for an outfit and when i found one i quickly took a shower. I dont know how long i was in there but My tears mix with the water as i shower. It was so hard at the funeral today. I couldn't even say goodbye i just sat in my chair when everyone said their goodbyes . I killed them. I hate myself for that. I didn't sit with my parents either, i sat alone and cried alone, just like i was meant to do.

My parents lied to me and then send me away to some school. How can you not tell your child they have super powers. How can they just be okay with sending me away like that. Did i even mean anything to them. I know they said that the school will help me control my powers and that they love me. how just how? 

I climbed out of the shower and dried off and got dressed into my Calvin Klein hoodie and some shorts underneath and slip on some vans.

I walked downstairs and instandly froze when i saw a rose in Zaden's hands. "Hey. This is for you. Someone got an secret lover." Zaden says, still trying to lighten the mood. He must stop trying because it is not going to happen. 

"Who gave you this." i ask slowly. Zaden looks at me weird. "Some guy come to our school. He had black hair. Perfect teeth oh and green eyes, with a tattoo under his left eye. That must have hurt like a bitch." he says trying to remember. I drop the rose like it burnt my hand and i could feel myself shaking with fear and with anger. That bastard Has the nerve to show his face after what he did. I could ki-

"WHAT IS THIS!!" an angry voice asks. I turn around only for my blood to run cold.. In Bennett's hands  is  the photos of me and Cael. And the photos of me being pregnant. Could this day get any worse, please answer me that. plus why is everyone so in my business.

"P-put that b-back" i say shuttering. Those photos bring back unwanted memories. The anger i had for Xavier (A/N he is the guy that gave Bennett the rose to give Sera. The one with the tattoo under his left eye.) is gone and is replaced with sadness. "This is you, right? " He yells again. I don't reply.

"RIGHT?" he shouts. I only nod my head. He scoffs. "Should have known you were a slut, why did the moon goddess mate me with a slut? A slut who sleeps with anything who has a dick. Here you get me who waits for his mate. And then his mate has already slept with someone else and got pregnant. Where is the baby!!!" he shouts i started to get angry my hands starts to burn and i could feel my hair change color.

 Where is the baby!!!" he shouts i started to get angry my hands starts to burn and i could feel my hair change color

"WHERE IS THE BABY!!" He shouts with alot of power, but the power is nothing and it doesn't affect me. I see the others has bow their head in respect. I won't show him respect. After he comes into my dorm yelling and calling me a slut when he has no idea what the fuck I've been through. And then ontop of that going through my stuff.  Then he commands me for my baby. My dead baby.  "WHE-" I cut him off 

"LISTEN HERE. AND LISTEN GOOD. YOU CANT JUST COME IN HERE, IN MY DORM. AND START YELLING AND CALLING ME A SLUT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN THROUGH AND HERE YOU ARE CALLING ME A SLUT. THEN YOU COMMAND TO SHOW YOU MY BABY. MY FUCKING Dead b-baby." i shout and at the end my voice cracks and i started crying. I try to wipe my eyes because i dont want to show them weakness. They dont deserve my weakness. they dont deserve to see me weak. No one is going to see me weak anymore. "Dont you dare lie to me!" he says. That fucking does it. I slam my door open with my mind and calmly tell them to leave my dorm.

"Get out of my dorm right now!" My voice is filled with so much power. See, you dont mess with someone who is deadly calm, because a deadly calm woman is extremely dangerous.  I see everyone bow their heads even Bennett. They walked out and as soon as they are out,  i fall down on my knees and cry. I hear the thunder and rain coming down like everyone's life dependent on it. I can't fucking believe them. How can they go through my stuff and call me a slut, then want my baby. Trust me Bennet, i want my baby too. i want her in my arms. 

I want my Rose safe in my arms. 

----------------------------------

Bennett Pov.

I'm angry out of my mind right now.. She was pregnant and has already slept with someone that is not me. Then she lies to me about her baby being dead.Who would tell anyone that their baby is dead, that is just so sick. The baby is probably at the father's house. I can't believe that slut. I waited for my mate, I waited for her. Only to find out she never waited for me. She slept with someone. 

"How did she open the door with her mind like that, i thought she is only a wolf? and the power in her voice, she didnt even shout or yell and we all bowed our heads, even Ben." Zaden ask confused. Yeah how did she do that, No one can make me bow down to them. Why could she?

"I cant believe she would lie to you like that. I mean i get she wants to protect her baby but why lie about the baby being dead. Do you guys think the baby is at the baby daddy's house." Sage says.  Vera has been quite the whole ride to the pack house. I look at Zaden and see him playing with the rose. Vera whimperd and we look at her. She is in pain. "Vera, baby are you okay." Zaden asks. "Sera is in pain. Mentally and physically." she says holding her stomach. My stomach starts to burn. She is probably fucking some dude, im not surprised.  I scoff and turn into our drive way. There is an unknown car parked in our usual spot.  We parked somewhere else and got out of the car.  Walked inside the hous, Im the last one in so I slammed the door close and went straight to the kitchen looking for a drink , i really need one after today.. My parents and a couple runs into the kitchen. 

"What happened to him." my mom asks. They are talking about what happened and i could feel the sympathy coming from my parents and the couple. They look around and when they lock eyes with the rose they become tense. "Who gave you that rose?" the man questioned. "Uhm some guy. he wanted us to give to bennets mate. He had black hair green eyes and perfect teeth with a tattoo under his eye." Zaden explains out of boredom. The couple froze and tense. The lady got tears in her eyes. And the man is furious everyone could feel it.

 "Do you mind me asking who is your mate." the man asks slowly. "Oh that slut. Uhm I don't think you will know her but her name is Seraphina." i say rolling my eyes and taking a sip. My parents froze and the couple. What is happening? Does my parents know my mate?

"What is happening?" everyone asks

"don't know." i reply

"Xavier." the couple says together. "Is Sera alright" My mom asks me. "I don't care, she is a slut." i say. "My daughter is not a slut. And listen here son. You have no right to say that about my daughter when you have no clue what the fuck she has been through!!" the man shouts.

"oh fuck man. You just insulted his daughter and your mate." Malach says.

"I don't care. She is a slut. She didn't wait for her mate. For me. When she knew about going to have a mate and then she got pregnant." i yell back.

"That's the thing she didn't know, she didnt know about anything, she didnt know she is a werewolf, she thought she was just a normal girl, so she fell inlove.. So get you facts straight before you go around calling people a slut. And as for the baby p-part... " he says. His voice cracked at the end.

"The baby is dead." a soft voice say and i look at the woman and see she has pain in her eyes. "Im sorry, but we are going to take our  leave. We still have to visit Cael's family." Sera's father says. They walked out of the door and when the door closed we could softly hear her mother sobbing.

I fucked up bad.