Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

Seraphina Pov.

The driver woke me up and told me that we have arrived at the Academy. He also gave me a package with a room number on it, so I'm guessing this is where I'll be sleeping. I look around and give a big sigh before I start walking to the building where all the rooms/dorms are I guess but before I got there the building next to it has my room number on it. I stood there confused until a groundkeeper walked past and asked if I need help. "hello yes, I was just wondering if this is the right room number because this looks like a dorm itself." he takes the package and looks at the door with the same number and nods his head. I took the package from him and open it and inside was a key. I dropped the key in my hand and fiddle with the key before placing it into the key hole and twist it. When I hear a click I turned the door handle and pushed open the door, I guess this is where I will be living for awhile.

Let me tell you when I said it looks more like a dorm itself I was not wrong, it was not a room it was like a mini house. I walked around the house and found 3 rooms, a kitchen, a weapon room (why is there a weapon room?) , a game room, a library, a living room and a mini gym plus there was a pool in my backyard , yes you heard right my backyard. So what now , is this my life for the next few years or how long it takes for me to learn how to control my powers.

I went to go find my room and when I finally walked into my room I stopped and looked around, my walls were painted a light grey and there is a big 5SOS poster on the door. My one wall is black and there is a king size bed against the wall, I walk further in and saw a walk in closet (which is full of new clothes , all my size and clothes I would wear). My eyes wondered to the other doors in my room. I opened the 1st one and it leads to a library, Like holy moly this is like my dream room. The other room is a bathroom with a bath and a shower with soap and hair products , there was also a mirror with a sink and plugs on the wall. I went to the kitchen and found my whole fridge is packed with food and everything. I took a cool drink and a packet of sour worms and decided I was gonna go watch some series , I am not really sure what im supposed to do once I get settled in. I switched on the tv and logged onto Netflix. I watched an episode of the flash and was in the middle of a Iris and barry moment when the phone at the door rings. Mmm who could that be? I wonder to myself

"hello, Miss Melek. This is your principal speaking. Can you please come down to my office. You need to get your schedule." i sighed and thank the head principal. I was not in the mood to do anything I was just starting to relax and feel better. I almost forgot about what happened the past 24h hours, hey I said almost.

When i got to the office the principal gives me the papers  annd the rest of the day off so i could rest or walk around the school to find my classes.

But me being me i went back to my room. I am not in the mood for school or walk around trying to find some stupid classes.   I don't want to be here. I just want to be with Cael. It's my fault he is dead. . gosh im such a horrible person.

I didn't realize it was raining outside until I switched off the tv. I walked to my room and opened a door. I look at the staircase that is now in front of me. When did this get here? did I miss this door - Oh well I cant complain.

I walked up the staircase and saw an art room on one side and the other room was a dancing studio I looked around in awe, how do they know all the stuff I love, my parents, it must have been them. I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs and went to the library to read so I can escape my reality to a place I know would never exists.

---------------------------------------

RINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ahhhhhhhhh i yell while jumping up. What the fudge just happened. "What is that what hap- i was cut of with another ring. I look at my clock and see it is 7:00. Shit school starts in a hour.

And i still have to get ready and look for my classes. Why the fuck did i not listen and look around the school, but no. Me being a lazy ass went back to my room. I walk out of the library and into my room. I grap some clothes and went to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and jump in. Well not really jump more like walked in really really slow. My brain is being depressed. I haven't talked to my wolf whaterever the fuck that means. I can feel her emotions. Oh god i miss Cael.

I look my outfit over and put an fake smile on my face. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door.

(A/N

(A/N. Just imagine her without a smile and more sad and with black hair, because she is sad and her hair turned black.)

I walk around the school looking for my locker but i can not find it anywhere. The people are whispering and pointing. Like i get it i look like shit so move on with ya life.  IHATEATTENTION. Everyone at my old school knew that. I look down to my pack of papers in my hand when i was pushed to the ground. "Omg im so sorry. I wasn't looking where i was going. I got side tracked. Im sorry." i look up at the girl that is apologizing to me only to see she looks like me but her hair is turing i light shade of pink. "No im the one who was not looking. So uhm yeah." i say while picking my papers.

"Im Veraphina but people just call me Vera." she says while sticking her hand out. Thats weird we have similar names and we look so much alike. Her hair is now blond her natural color. Uhm hey. "My name is Seraphina bit most people call me Sera." i say while shaking her hand. "Thats so cool we have similar names and looks. But the difference is your hair is black and not blond." she says while jumping up and down.

Who the fuck be jumping so early in the morning. "My hair is naturally blond it recently turned black." i say while looking at her.

"Hey can you show me to my locker. Only if you can. I don't want to burden you." i say while looking down becoming shy. I can feel my hair turn a light shade of pink. What even is this. "Obvi. Your like my twin." she says while dragging me to god knows where.

Oh how i hate mornings

----------------------------------

Guys this is the third chapter. Hope you like it. 🎄🥀

.

.

.

.

.

Vote
Comment 🥀