Chapter 13

.

.

× TRIGGER ×

If you get  offended or triggered very easily. Please read at own risk. I hope you guys enjoy my book so far. Xx

.

.

Vote
Comment

.

.

Chapter 13

Seraphina Pov.

I quickly grap the photos so no one can see it and put it in my purse. "What was that." Bennett asks. I blink back the tears. How could he have gotten those pictures. There was police all around my room. I started to shake a little. "Are you okay" vera asks quietly. I shake my head yes. Not trusting my voice. I stand up to leave and the others stand up aswell. I shake my head at them to let them know im fine.  I walk out the door and teleported myself to my dorm. Im so sick and tired of this whole Xavier thing. He took my Rose away from me. From that day i was never the same. If i look back i can totally see why Cael slept with Ashley. She gave him attention. I was to wrapped up in the fact that i lost my baby and to think he lost two things that day. Me and our baby. I take the photos out of my purse and look at them. I cant take this pain anymore. Why can he just walk into my life and ruin everything. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed so hard and threw the closest thing i could find and it was a lamp. It shattered against the wall. All of me hurts. From losing my baby to being cheated on to killing my boyfriend, best friend and their baby. To finding out im a hybrid and to my mate kissing that girl. Everything is to much. I flipped the table and screamed again. I crashed alot of things and i look around the place. My dorm is a mess. Full of broken things and glass. I look at my hands and it bleeding with pieces of glass in my hand. Why wont the pain stop. Please can the pain stop. Maybe if i just end it. The pain will finally stop. I went to go look for my medicine cabinet and found some sleeping pills.  

The pills that will end me forever. I tried opening it but the glass in my hand only cuts deeper every time i try to open the damn bottle . I finally get it open and just about to chuck down the bottle when it was snatched away from me. "What the fuck are you doing.!! Sera answer me." Bennett screams. I only went to grab the bottle again but he pulls it above his head. I gave up and just sat down. Why are they here, just blet me die. Im tired. im so so so so tired ."What were you thinking!" Bennett shouts again. "I just want my pain to end" i said softly but i know they heard. "Ser, what pain. Im sorry for accusing you of being a slut and im sorry for kissing her." ben says. "Dont call me that. My name is Seraphina. Only Cael may call me Ser." i say softly.

----------------------------------

Bennett Pov.

We followed her home just to make sure she arrived here safely. She kinda freaked out when someone dropped off those pictures. "What do you guys think is on the photos?" Sage asks.

"I caught a glimpse of a girl in a hospital bed and a guy comforting her. Maybe its a bad inside joke" Zad says. "But why would she freak out and run off." Malach says.
"Guys maybe we should g-" Vera was cut off by a scream

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" then something crashed. We all hop out of the car and run up to Seraphina dorm. As we open the door we froze the place is full of broken glass and in the middle of the room stands a bloody Sera and a bottle of pills in her hand. "What the fuck are you doing. Sera answer me." i scream at her. Why would she try and kill herself. Why whould my mate do that to herself. I know i said a lot of things to her and even kissed a girl i dont really know just to piss her off but why would she try to kill herself.

My heart broke at the sight. And i could feel the others heart breaks for their Luna. She tries to get the pills from me. Then she gave up and sat on the floor looking like she was in deep thought.
"What were you thinking!" I shout again. "I just want my pain to end" she says softly but we heard  "Ser, what pain. Im sorry for accusing you of being a slut and im sorry for kissing her." i say. And i am really sorry for everything i have done. "Dont call me that. My name is Seraphina. Only Cael may call me Ser." she says with pain.

"Isn't Cael that dude that died because some freak killed him. I don't understand why people just kill people. Oh yah. That pregnant girl that was with him. She is dead too." Zad says while trying to figure it out. I look at Sera and saw her hair turning red and black. She is getting angry and sad at the same time. What is happening.

"I killed them, okay. Can you guys get out of my house now. Please." she says. What she killed them. Why? how? I look at her with confusion.

"She killed them" sage says.

"Why did she kill them? was it for fun? " Zad replies too.

"So you just wanted a easy way out of the crime you did by killing yourself and then you could just get away with it." i say. Still confused. Did something happen that made her kill them or was it an accident. She looks down and we all could feel some relief flowing of her.

"No, i wanted to kill myself because everything is too much. Because of Xavier. Because of you guys slut shaming me. Because of the fact that i wasn't strong enough. Because i couldn't protect myself  from Xavier. And the fact that i lost my Rose. i am the reason i lost my Rose, because i wasn't strong enough to protect myself. I'm just weak. okay. " she says crying. 

----------------------------------

Cliffhanger....

Hey guys sorry it took soo long to update but here it is. Im sorry for the triggering Chapter but it was part of her life story. So please enjoy. I love you guys ❤️💚💜💙

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vote
Comment

.

××Abigail××