Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Bennett Pov.

WAKE UP. WAKE UP. Its time to go. We are going to find you a mate today. Vera shouts while jumping on my bed. I growl at her for being on the bed that is made for me and my mate.  Yeah, yeah grumpy. Dont worry. You will get her. she says while walking out of the room.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys can we quickly pick up someone one the way. vera asks looking up from her phone. Ugh babe. Dont tell me its another one of your find-alpha-a-mate victims. We are hungry. Cant we stop at lights first. Zad whines from shotgun.

Nope. And no its not. She is just my friend. You hurt her you die. she says with so much seriousness in her voice. Wow when did  you get protective over Sera. Sage jokes. The name Sera shot tingles up and down my body. Im not sure is if its a good or a bad thing.

We stopped outside one of the dorm rooms and everyone climbed out of the car. You staying in here? Malach aks.

Ye- wait do you smell that. Its smells like chocolate and Coconut. i say while sniffing the air. I got out of the car and made my way up to the door.

Do you guys smell it too? It smells like chocolate and Coconut. i question them. I look up to see electric blue eyes looking at me. Mate i state. She looks at me, turned around and shut the door. I growl at her. Am i not good enough for her? Did i scare her. She smells human but also not. I remember when Vera told us about her. She said that is is also wolf and a witch. There is some thing else about her but i dont know what. Open the door. i say while using my alpha tone. Everyone bow their head. I kinda expected the door to open because i used my alpha tone and no one can disrespect me if i uses that tone. I felt hurt and annoyed because she did not listen to me and she did not talked to me when i said she was my mate. Once again im alpha so the mate bond is stronger than a normal wolf and his mate. That also makes me more possessive than the other mates. I saw Vera talking but i didn't listen i was busy thinking why my mate reacted like that.

-----------------------------------

We stopped at lights because the hunt for my mate is over. We walked inside and was immediately greeted by Aunty Anita. You could say we come here often. "Seraphina dear. How are you. How are you holding up" . aunty ask. Not noticing we are here. Wait she knows Sera. My mate. "Hey aunty. Im fine thanks and yourself?" Sera replies.

Im confused. How do they know each other. Vera you said she is new. i asks through the mind link.

Sorry Alpha i dont know and she is new. Vera replied back.

I look at everyone and they have the same confused faces.
" Im fine. Its just hard you know. But what can i get you and your lads" aunty asks. Yes she is probably talking about Ashley. Aunty's niece. She died like a week or two back. But i still don't know how they knew each other. We all place our order. Aunty said she will be back in a few with our food.  "How do you know aunty?" Sage questions. Sera looks around the table.  "I used to come here vacations." was all she said.

Maybe a beach house? Malach asks using the mind link.

I sigh and started to introduce myself. "Hey im Bennett Angelo Joel. The one next to Sage is Malach Rue King. And the one next to Vera is Zaden Cael West" i say while smiling. She looks up and i saw a pained look in her eyes. I think everyone saw it. Vera whimperd.

Vera whats wrong. i ask the same time Zaden does.

I can feel her pain. she whispers still whimpering.

"W-what d-did he say  your name was" she asks Zaden. He looks angry/annoyed because his mate is in pain and the reason is because of my mate.

"Uhm my name is Zaden Cael West." he replied. The sky is getting darker and it seems that is may rain. Aunty comes back with our food in her hand.

"It is such a shame how Cael died. Oh that reminds me. Sera. His mom gave me this things to give to you. And Ashley's mom two. I'll get the boxes. Enjoy your lunch" . she says while going to the back only to return with two boxes. When aunty said Cael i saw Sera flinched. Everyone saw it.

Did you guys see it. She flinched. Who is Cael. Sage asked

Maybe a brother? Zaden asks

No cant be because aunty said that his mother wanted to give her those things in the box. What is in it. Vera questions softly.

"Uhm i have to go. Sorry to waste your time and everything. See you guys at school." a soft voice says interrupting our mind link. I look at my mate and saw the pain in her eyes has increased with alot.

"No let us drive you to your dorm,please" . Vera begs. I never thought I would see Vera beg for something. "Fine"  the soft voice replies.

-------------------------------------

When we got back to her dorm room Zaden parked the car and we just sat there. "Must i walk you to your door." i asked breaking the silence.  "No im fine.See you tomorrow". she says while climbing out of the car. We stayed there till the door closed. When the door closed we went back to the pack house.

"Who is Cael? And how did he die". i ask them as soon as we entered the house.

"I mind linked Chase our hacker and he said that someone murdered him. He was found next to the couch lying there. They say he was choked to death. The rest is unknown. And literally. There is no murder weapon at all. And the strange thing is they found Ashley's body next to him and she was holding her stomach as to protect a baby (which they found out she was protecting her baby) but she had no soul left in her." Malach answered me.

" So this Cael and Ashley(Aunty's niece)They maybe had a baby together . But what did Cael do to hurt my mate so much." i ask confused.

" YOU FOUND YOUR MATE AND YOU DID NOT TELL US!!!!!" a shout comes from upstairs. I look up to see my mom standing there with her hands on her hips.

" Well where is she. I want to meet her. I want to meet the mother of my grandkids." she says while looking around." Mom she is not here. She is at her dorm room. And seriously with the grandkids again" . i say.

She just scoffed and turned around and walked upstairs. Sometimes i swear she is more a teenager than Zad is and that is saying a lot.

----------------------------------

.

.

.

.

Vote
Comment