Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Seraphina Pov.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I haven't looked at the boxes yet. Im too scared for what i would find. I promised him that i won't get mad and i did,but how do you not expect me to be mad if my boyfriend slept with another girl that is also my best friend and got her pregnant. I get she gave him something i could not have given him.

I look at the clock and almost fell out of bed. Its 10'o clock, school started two hours ago. Shit im never late ,well in my old school I was never late. I quickly jumped into the shower and got dressed for school. I grab a over sized hoodie and a short jeans.

I grabbed my book bag and ran out of my dorm room

I grabbed my book bag and ran out of my dorm room. I didn't even grab something to eat, but I have no time for that, I need to get to school.

-----------------------------------

When i got to school it was already lunch, maybe i can grab something to eat now. I ran to the cafeteria but stopped halfway because my stomach began to ache. Not again. I lift up my hoodie and saw my stomach i beginning to turn red. When does this pain stop. I'm so fucking tired of this. 

"Sera....There you are. We've been looking all over the place for you." i hear Vera's voice. I quickly dropped my hoodie and stood up straighter. I flinched with that movement, because this burning pain. I breathed slowly to take control over my pain. "Are you okay." Sage asks. I give them a nervous laugh. "Why wouldn't I be?  I'm just unfit " i say avoiding their eyes. The warning bell went off and I turn to go to my locker. I winced with the sudden movement . I rolled my eyes and put my hand om my stomach and rubbed it a bit hoping for some release from the pain but unfortunately for me the pain did not stopped. I sighed and went to art.

Today we are finishing our practical exam for art I never really paint that much but I do it sometimes when I want to relax. When i finished my painting ,i noticed the people in my class stared at me. That is weird. I hate being the middle of attention "W-What do i have paint  on my face." i ask nervously. I look at the door and see a lot of people there too. Okay really what is going on. "You have a beautiful voice." someone says. By the tingles that voice gave me. I know its my mate I mean bennet . Oh my gosh did i really sing. I have a terrible voice. I sound like a dying cat. "Uhm thanks but its not that good." i say while looking down. I clear my throat and everyone went  back to what they were doing.

I looked down at my art

I looked down at my art. I guess this is going to have to do. It didn't even take that long, maybe that is why i sang i was so in thought that i didn't even realize i was singing. I can't believe everyone heard me sing. It is so embarrassing. That is one thing i didn't want to do is bring attention to myself and here i  go and sing for the whole fucking school. Talk about throwing myself off a cliff.

"Wow. Did - woah. Its shows so much emotion. Seraphina, you did a wonderful job." my teacher comments on my painting.

The bell rang and I was just so exhausted. I left school and went to my dorm to go sleep. 

-----------------------------------

Bennett Pov

Its lunch now and we haven't seen Sera. Where is she we have been looking all around school and can't find her. Suddenly my stomach begins to burn, what is happening , no no my mate wouldn't sleep with someone. I wont believe that. She is so innocent. I hear a small growl next to me and i looked up saw Vera holding her stomach too.

"What's wrong Vera." i ask through the mind link.

"I don't know my stomach started to burn I don't know what is happening." she replied.

"Mine to." i say confused.

"Sera" everyone said at the same time.

 After a few minutes i found her scent.  "Guys i found her." i say walking to her.

"Sera. There you are. We've been looking all over the place for you." vera says. Sera quickly drops her grey hoodie but not quick enough. We all saw a scar and and around the scar was red. What happened? Why does she have a scar on her stomach?  I can feel the anger rising but I try to calm myself down. I don't know what happened. I need to know what happened.

She stood up straighter bit winced at the movement. "Are you okay?" Sage ask. Sera gives us a nervous laugh and said. "Why wouldn't i be. I'm just unfit" she says while avoiding eye contact with us. She is lying. why though?

"she is avoiding eye contact. Something is fishy" Zaden says.

Before we could comment on that, the warning bell went off and she turned to leave. She winced again. Her hand found their way to her stomach and rubbed it. She looked at her stomach with a sad look in the eye and sighed.

"Lets skip. We have to talk." i say . They agree and we walked to our spot.

-----------------------------------

We were sitting at our spot. "Guys, something is not right. I mean what was that and yesterday when she got those boxes, I dotn know about you guys but all I saw was pain in her eyes when she got those boxes from Auntie. What is in those boxes?" Malach says. Something really bad happend to her. Something or someone hurt her really bad and I want know what or who. I want to protect her. She is my mate after all. "I dont know. I really wish i did." i say looking down.

"Wait. why don't we just ask her?" Sage asks "I dont think she is going to willing open up to us so easily" Zaden says. 

"Maybe after school, we go to her dorm and ask if she wants to hang. and we play like truth or dare, maybe then she will answer?" Vera suggest 

I really just want to know if she is okay and who hurt her so bad. It doesn't sound like a bad plan so maybe we can give it a try. 

"Okay see you guys after class and meet me by my car." i say while getting up and walking away to class.