Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Seraphina Pov.

Everyone was quite, I swear you could hear a pin drop in my dorm.
"What happened. Why did you kill them. And why did you try to kill yourself." Vera ask quietly. The others nod for me to tell them. Where should i start? Do i even want to spill my guts and my life story to them? Maybe i should, maybe they could help me, just maybe i can have people i can trust with this burden.

"Cael and I, we have been dating for longer than two years and we were in love. I thought i was going to marry him. I gave him everything, my love, my heart and my virginity. and i got pregnant. i did not know how to tell my parents about me being pregnant so My best friend Ashley and Cael supported me and i could finally tell my parents i was pregnant. I knew Cael had a bad past because of his father. His dad was abusive and was into the whole drug business and everything, it effected him the most. his dad use too come home high and drunk them beat him till he passed out. He tried to protect his mother so he took most of the beatings, but his father owned some really bad people money.

So One day we were walking from the park home. I  was so happy  because we found out our baby is going be a girl. We come up with a couple of names of course already.

Our walk were cut short when a couple of guys walked up to us. They punched Cael in the face and pushed me to the ground. My arms went around my tummy trying to protect my baby girl. "Well well well what do we have here. Little Sera and her baby daddy." Comes a voice from above me. They said something about Cael's father owning them something.

Flashback

"You owe us the money Cael." a scary voice says above me. "I told you I'll give it to you in a month" Cael said in a hurry trying to get to me. "But i want the money now." the voice says again. I looked up to the guy and the guy nodded at one of the guys and the next thing i know was a fist coming my way, he repeatedly punched my face and another guy kicking me in the stomach. all i could do was trying to crawl away and putting one arm around my stomach .  All i could hear was Cael screaming and fighting trying to get out of the other guys hold while they beating me. Last thing i remember hearing was a gun shot and at that moment all i felt was this blinding  burning pain in my stomach.

My eyes open slowly and all i could see is white. The bed, walls, chairs. Slowly all the memories come back to me and my hands went to my stomach and my baby bump was gone. Silently the tears began to roll down my cheeks. Someone wiped the tears of my cheeks while I am crying. I look up and see that Cael is standing in front of me wiping my tears. "Im so sorry baby. I couldn't protect you or our baby girl. Im so fucking sorry." Cael says while crying. I just turned my back and lied on my side. I couldn't look him in the eye. I was hurt. I just lost my baby girl. why?she didn't even do anything wrong. Why does life have to be cruel.

4 WEEKS LATER

I'm tired of laying in my bed but I make no move to get up and put effort into doing anything. I miss my Rosie so much. I Find the courage to get out of bed and as soon as my feet hit the ground my head starts spinning. I decided to sit on the ground and look around there is vodka, brandy ,beer and more vodka bottles standing around. I haven't spoken or seen anyone. I isolate myself in my room and locked the door. I cant stand those sympathy eyes , those eyes of him that remind me of the child I WAS carrying.

I tried standing  up slowly  this time and it worked, no spinny heads. I was on my way to the bathroom when I saw my reflection in the mirror and stopped dead in my tracks .i got so skinny and the bags under my eyes is almost as black as a pandas sircle around their eyes and my skin is so pale if you compare me to a paper to see who the whitest is and I'm sure ill win.

I went into the bathroom and splashed some water onto my face. I cant take this anymore, I cant take not eating ,not sleeping ,not doing anything all day long. I miss her. I miss Cael. I miss my friends. I'm  done with everything. Im done being a problem.  I went to my desk and got out a piece of paper and a pen , I sat down and start writing my note.

dear mom, dad or whoever gets this letter first.

Im sorry,

Im sorry mom and dad

Im sorry im such a mess, im sorry im such a bad daughter .

I just want you guys to be happy and not worry about me. I don't know who will find this letter first but if its you mom or dad. Tell Cael I love him and its not his fault we lost Rosie. Tell him he can move on. Tell him to live his life, there is so many prettier girls out there and I know one will catch his eye.

Tell Ashley to keep an eye out for him and take care of herself. She was always the strong one in our friendship. i love you guys so much and this is none of your fault. I just cant take this anymore. I cant take being dead inside. I cant take not eating or sleeping. And if you're reading this now im already dead.

Im sorry, I love you guys.
Goodbye

After I wrote my letter I quickly clean my room and put the paper in a envelope on my table. I looked at my room one more time and went into my bathroom, I look through my cabinet under my sink and found the blades I was looking for.

I sat down on the floor and pressed the cold cool blade against my skin.  I have to do this, its now or never I thought to myself and I pressed it into my skin. I hissed as my skin pierced open and soon after blood starts oozing out of the cut. After a few seconds of looking at the blood everything went dark....