Chapter 12: A Night To Remember

The Morning After

The Morning After...

I went to Amelia's apartment to go check on her. I know she is mad at me, but she was drunk, very drunk. She and Rowan disappeared at one point and I don't want to know what happened. I walk into her apartment, I have a key, I promise I am not breaking in. I don't see her out, which is not surprising. I go and get her some hangover cure: Water, caffeine. And now I need to get Advil. I walk into her room, thinking that she would be alone...

"Ah!" I scream quietly covering my eyes quickly. 

She is not alone. She is not alone.

I walk over to the bed to see who she is with.

Shit.

She screwed up big time.

It is Rowan.

Her and Rowan.

Did it. IT! 

I walk over to the bed and I tap on her shoulder. She needs to wake up before she realizes what she has done because when she does all hell is going to break loose.

"Hey. Time to get up."

"Eh. Leave me be," she groans into the pillow.

"You are going to want to get up."

"Why does it feel like I got hit by a truck?" She asks.

"It is called a hangover. I know how to help you, but you need to get up."

"Fine," she says forcing herself out of the bed and she grabs her robe on the way out.

"Go to the kitchen, I am just going to grab some meds for you. "

I walk into the bathroom and grab what I need, and I make sure that she doesn't notice the guest in her bed. I see her leave the room and I make sure I sneak out quietly, not waking Rowan on my way out. I walk into the kitchen to see her face-planting on the kitchen counter. I hand her the meds and she takes them. She just sits there for a while, until she hears some movement coming from the rest of the apartment, more specifically her bedroom. She looks at me, and I don't know what to do. She walks back towards her room and she pushes the door open and she sees Rowan get up and revealing himself to all of us.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!" She screams at him. He quickly grabs something to cover himself up.

"Umm. I kinda think we both know the answer to that one," he says walking over to his boxers. He picks them up and slips them on.

"No. NO! NO! That did not happen! I don't even really remember last night," she says throwing more clothes at him.

"You both disappeared randomly last night. So, this morning I came to check on you. I didn't expect to walk into this," I interject.