six

chimmy feels uncomfortable in jungkook's clothes.

everytime he tries one on, he would feel suffocated, scratchy or both, because every single clothing jungkook provided had the same rough material and are the tightest ones a human could ever fit into. not to mention, they were all black.

he feels hot whenever he wears the clothes, he'd rather use your colourful sweaters and jogger pants instead.

"chimmy, love?", you knock on your bedroom door, knowing that chimmy is changing his clothes. he doesn't answer, but you could hear him grumbling from outside.

"s-stupid clothes," he protests.

"can i come in?," you shout from the other side of the door. he calls you to come help him and when you walk into the room, you can't help but laugh out loud at your little precious boy.

he puts out his bottom lip, showing his attempt to put on his clothes himself but failing nonetheless. what made it funny was, the only reason why he failed is because he put his head into the wrong hole.

"y/n, help~!"

he whines when you try to get him to wear the outfit, wanting to get it off of his body instead. when it falls to the ground, a relieved sigh escapes his lips.

"chimmy d-don't want to w-wear that," he glares at the dull shirt. he tugs on your purple sweater and asks if he could borrow one just like that. and of course you oblige, immediately searching for one in your drawer. luckily, with him helping you with the search, you found one with the same style, but this one had the colour pink.

you remember that sweater, it was given by your brother for your birthday but pink isn't necessarily your favourite colour and you had the purple one, so you never used it. but this time it comes in handy, seeing chimmy's eyes were sparkling with joy when he saw it.

he wears the outfit right in front of you, and you can't help but peek into his little tummy while he does. yes, that's right. your lazy little baby who sits around and eats all day has a little tummy. your heart goes soft for the nth time today, and that's all because of one person.

"ready~", he chirps, pulling the ends of his sweater so he has sweater paws. melt.

"let's go." you take his hand in yours and walk out the door.

the store was crowded with clothes from left to right. it was a wonderful sight to see. it was quite a while since the last time you went shopping. now, you're here with chimmy since you had enough money and figured you would treat yourself and your baby if he wants.

upon going inside the store, chimmy's attention quickly wavers to the section with the sabrinas and crop tops.

truthfully, that's the one section you never go to when shopping. it's not that you're ashamed of your body, no, you just don't think you could pull it off. but being a good friend, you accompanied him wherever he goes.

"this is cute!," chimmy exclaims, pointing to a maroon crop top.

you nod, agreeing with him. "wanna try it on, sweetheart?"

you don't know this but chimmy's heart may or may not have jumped because of that nickname. s-sweetheart? that's new.

he bites his lip to stop himself on commenting, it's just a nickname, chim. no big deal.

you lead him to the nearest fitting room and wait for him while mindlessly looking at the clothing rack in front of you. a woman no older than forty approaches you, asking you if you need help. she probably works there considering her uniform.