seven

chimmy whimpers loudly when he sees the scene on the tv. a man has just been slaughtered with a huge knife, leaving blood everywhere and even his organs are slightly exposed. he's so scared of the gore everywhere, attempting to hide under the blanket.

"jungkook," he calls, tugging on his sleeve.

"yea, chim?"

"c-can we watch another m-movie?", he asks as he struggles to focus his eyes on the screen. he's curious to see what happens next but the previous scene just triggered him into not wanting to watch it ever again. he doesn't understand why people like horror movies.

"but it's not over yet."

"i'm scared, kookie." tears start welling up in his eyes but jungkook doesn't see them since he's fixated on the screen and the living room they are in was dark.

"i want y/n," he whispers with a small voice, wishing you were there with him instead of with jungkook and taehyung.

as you were working late because of the paperwork and the upcoming due date, jungkook insisted that he takes care of your baby while you are away for longer than usual. just in case he won't be able to withstand being alone.

however, chimmy is quite uncomfortable being in jungkook territory because all the man does is flirt with his boyfriend. even while watching the movie, taehyung keeps sending touches along the latter's body and whispering things in his ear that chimmy shouldn't have heard.

thinking it was fine leaving chimmy with the man, it's because you've been best friends with him for long and you trusted him. you haven't seen him being lovey dovey with taehyung though, and jungkook's a different person with his boyfriend. he's.. softer and much much clingier.

at this point chimmy doesn't care about the movie anymore, he sits on the edge of the sofa while hugging his knees. rocking back and forth to release his anxiety, he waits impatiently for you to pick him up.

"he's so dumb! if i were him, i'd save my wife first and then run out of the house! such a damn pussy," jungkook comments as the movie blares from the screen.

"i'll protect you first if i were him," taehyung coos as he wraps his arms around the other.

stop, chimmy thinks loudly. stop it. he thinks if he voices it loud enough in his head it'll become reality.

stop, i just wanna go home.

"i wanna go home."

your supervisor eyes you carefully. "are you done with your work?"

"i still have to revise one more time but—"

"finish it now." your heart drops at his harsh tone. you're beginning to worry because jungkook hasn't answered to any of your texts. you try not to think about it however your mind has been filled with nothing but.

"yoongi-ssi, please? just this once, i promise you i'll come tomorrow and hand it to you first thing in the morning." you put on pleading eyes, hoping that it'll have an effect on the elder. fortunately, it did and you are able to head to jungkook's right after.

when the door to jungkook's home opens, chimmy's grateful eyes are the first thing you see. it takes him a second to realise that you're there, standing right in front of him to pick him up before he clings onto you and hugs you so tight with all the love he has in his body. that's a lot of love.

"chimmy misses y/n so much," he whispers, his voice muffled due to his face buried into your chest. his breathing slows down as you caress his fluffy hair, him purring in the process.