one

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  chapter one  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"what did you do?"

»»-———— ♡ ————-««

S E U N G M I N

My hand reached for the cold metal as I twisted it and the shower water slowly retreated. Grabbing my towel, I wiped myself dry and put on a cosy light blue sweater along with white skinny jeans. I styled my chocolate brown hair after blow drying it and walked out of the bathroom.

"Where are you off to?" Jeongin's sweet voice questioned from the living room.

"I've got a date with Hyunjin," I smiled as I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of milk.

"Again? You were out with him all afternoon yesterday and all the days before! If you guys are gonna be together all the time, you might as well move in with him," The younger whined.

"Don't take that seriously, please don't leave me alone with Jisung hyung," He added, his eyes wide.

"I won't leave you yet and Hyunjin and I are celebrating something today," I smiled while returning the milk in the fridge.

"Wait, It's the 9th today but wasn't your anniversary last month? Don't tell me you still celebrate every month you've been together," Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows.

"We don't anymore but today's different. It's our thirteenth monthsary and since thirteen brings misfortune, we thought we could change that by making celebrating," I explained.

"You know thirteen isn't really unlucky," He spoke,

"You never, know. Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Have fun watching My Little Pony or whatever," I giggled.

"Jisung hyung's the one that watches it not me! I only watch with him cause I don't want him to be alone..." He protested, his face glowing red.

"Whatever, tell Jisung when he wakes up to do his assignments and not skip them just because it's the weekend," I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed the apartment keys and walked out the front door, making my way out of the building.

H Y U N J I N

I waited for my boyfriend outside of his apartment and after while he finally came out.

"Hey Jinnie," He smiled as he sat in the front seat.

"Hey Minnie," I greeted, stroking his hair and kissing his forehead.

"Where are we off to?" I asked him as I started the car.

"Let's get something to eat, I haven't had breakfast yet." He suggested.

"Breakfast it is," I cheered.

many hours later

After breakfast, we had gone to the mall and the cinema where we spent time with each other. After a whole day of shopping and eating, I took the tired Seungmin to my house. I had moved out of my uncles mansion many months ago to prove that I could be independent.

I forced the sleepy Seungmin out of the car and carried him inside, his legs around my waist while his arms clung onto me as his head rested against my shoulder. I placed him on top of the counter causing him to wine as he raised his head.

"You're a big baby you know that?" I teased him.

He whined sleepily as I placed soft kisses all around his face as I lifted him back up and brought him to the sofa. I lay him down and started making my way to the kitchen.