three

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  chapter three  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"busan"

»»-———— ♡ ————-««

S E U N G M I N

"I think you should tell Hyunjin," Jisung spoke.

"I-I'm not ready to tell him, besides I don't even know what's going on myself. I want to know the full story before I tell Jinnie... I need to find Woojin hyung." I explained.

"But the sooner you tell Hyunjin-" Jisung began.

"Hyung," Jeongin interrupted him.

"Alright... how are you gonna find Woojin hyung?" Jisung sighed.

"I don't know yet, but I'll find a way. Once I figure everything out, then I'll tell Hyunjin." I said, before standing up and walking into my room.

the next day   

It is seven in the morning and I just finished getting change after my shower. I dreaded waking up early on weekends but I needed to find Woojin. 

I figured that maybe one of his employers knew where he was since he would have had to tell them if he was going somewhere.

I walked a few blocks to the university so I could check the cafe he used to work at. As I walked through the courtyard, I watched the unfortunate students who had early morning weekend classes drag themselves around.

Thank God I don't have classes on weekends. I cheered in my head.

I entered the small cafe near the library and walked up to the only employee who I guess was in charge of opening up the place.

"Excuse me," I asked over the counter.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" She asked with smile which was hard to distinguish whether it was genuine or fake.

"Nothing actually, I came here to ask about an old worker here, Kim Woojin." I asked her.

"Kim Woojin... oh, Woojin oppa? He used to work here, a year ago or something." She said.

"Do you perhaps know where he is?" I questioned.

"No sorry." She apologised.

"Maybe the manager knows?" I asked.

"I don't think he'll know either, since our managers have changed since then." She explained.

"Oh, alright. Thank you." I sighed and walked out.

Afterwards, I tried the pets store and the bar he worked at but none of them were any help. I checked my phone and frowned as I realized Hyunjin hasn't contacted me ever since our fight.

Is he mad? I thought.

He shouldn't be, he was the one that shouted at me yesterday... I said to myself.

It was almost nine-thirty and I realized that I still hadn't had any breakfast. I decided to catch an uber to the cafe Woojin hyung first worked at to reminisce in the memories we had there, even if all he did was bring us our food.

The uber dropped me off outside the cafe and I walked inside to find that it was still very much the same. Nothing had changed except for a wallpaper changed and a few new posters on the walls. 

I looked over the counter and where Woojin used to stad, a lady occupied. I then realized that it was the daughter of Woojin's old employer.

"Good morning," I greeted.

"Good morning," She smiled.

"I know you from somewhere..." She scratched her head.

"Yes, I'm a friend of Woojin hyung," I told her.

"Ahh yes, Woojin. How he is he? I haven't had a chance to visit him in Busan yet-" She chuckled.

"Busan?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, didn't he tell he moved there?" She asked.

"No, he hasn't. I've been looking for him," I explained.

"That's weird," She spoke.

"Do you know where in Busan he is living?"  I asked.

"Yes, he gave me his address." She said as she wrote something on a sticky note and handed it over to me.

"Thank you so much! I have to get going," I smiled and left the cafe.

I arrived at our apartment and walked past my two roommates playing Super Mario Kart and into my room. I stared at the sticky note that had Woojin's address written on it.

I sighed knowing that finding Woojin hyung would have to wait since the next few weeks contained exams I had to study for.

I sat at my desk and took out the assignment I had to finish before tomorrow.

H Y U N J I N   

It was nine pm when I got a call from Jeongin.

"Hello, hyung?"

"Hey, Jeongin,"

"Hyung, could you do me a favor and come look after Seungmin hyung?"

"Why, what happened?"

"He's been in is room all day studying for his exams and he hasn't eaten anything. He's also been a bit gloomy since your fight yesterday. I've got dinner with Chan's family in twenty minutes and Jisung hyung's somewhere with Minho hyung. I don't want to leave Seungmin hyung here by himself in his state."

"I'm on my way."

 I quickly grabbed a coat and my keys and drove to Seungmin's apartment.

I knocked on the door and Jeongin answered it.

"He's in his room, I've got to go now." He sighed and walked out.

I walked over to Seungmin's room and peered through the door. I saw Seungmin asleep at his desk which had multiple important looking papers on it.

"Minnie," I whispered as I tapped him on the shoulder trying to wake him up.

He groaned in response but didn't budge.

"Minnie," I whispered again.

This he slowly raised his head and stared at me with his half open eyes.

"Jinnie?" He said sleepily.

"Yes, it's me. Let's take you to your bed," I spoke as I lifted him up bridal style.

"Jinnie..." He murmured as I stared at his dozed state.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I don't want to have it right now," He whispered.

"You're so cute when your subconscious," I giggled.

"Don't worry, we won't be having it right now. Let's just sleep well." I whispered as I lay him on his bed.

I joined him and we snuggled together under the warm blankets. 

  »»-———— ♡ ————-««