six

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  chapter six  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"we were caught

»»-———— ♡ ————-««

"We need to get out of here now," Woojin whispered.

I looked around anxiously at the men spaced around the station, watching us.

"On three... one... two... three," He counted down before grabbing my arm as we sprinted off.

We ran towards the exit of the station which caused all the men in black suits that were watching us to pursue us. As we approached the exit, more men came out of nowhere and blocked us from getting out. The spectators around couldn't do anything but watch as the men took us away.

We were caught.

H Y U N J I N ♡

"Can you tell me again why Seungmin went to Busan without telling me??" I questioned Jeongin who looked terrified as he sat on the couch with Jisung while I paced around their apartment.

"He wanted to find Woojin hyung..." Jeongin muttered.

"Woojin hyung? It has been a while since we last saw him... but why wouldn't Seungmin tell me?" I asked.

"I don't know-" He answered.

"ARGH-" I screamed in frustration.

My vibrated in my pocket and I quickly took it out to see if it was call from Seungmin, but it was from a no caller id.

"Hello?" I answered before dropping my phone in shock of what I just heard.

S E U N G M I N ♡

Woojin hyung and I were driven to a warehouse, tied together and left to lay on the floor.

"I'm sorry hyung, if I hadn't come to Busan-" I began to sob.

"No, Seungmin. I'm sorry, I couldn't save you from them." He said shakily.

Just then, we heard footsteps and were greeted by a familiar face as he walked into the light.

"Do you remember me? I'm on your side, please listen. I've already contacted your boyfriend's number registered in your phone and he's on his way here and with the police if he was smart enough to contact them. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do to help you from now on." The man said.

Suddenly another man came jogging into the warehouse.

"Mingyu, is it true that- Oh my god," The voice spoke, his voice a little deeper than the other man.

"Wonwoo, what are you doing here?!" Mingyu questioned, but Wonwoo ignored him and kneeled next to us.

"What has my father done to you?! Mingyu they need to get out of here or they'll get killed!" Wonwoo said in a panic.

"I've already done something about that so you should just get out of here before your father finds out, he's not in the best mood," Mingyu told him.

"I'm so sorry for getting you into this mess, d-do you remember me?" Wonwoo asked me.

"Y-you're the guy I got drunk with... and slept with," I said in embarrassment.

"S-slept with?!" Mingyu and Wonwoo said in unison.

"You slept with him? I thought you only brought him home cause you didn't know where he lived?" Mingyu spoke in a slightly annoyed tone.

"I didn't sleep with him I swear," He told Mingyu.

"N-nothing happened between us?" I asked him.

Wonwoo nodded and Mingyu sighed in relief.

"Wonwoo, Mingyu, what are you doing here?" A voice boomed from the other side of the warehouse.

The owner of the voice walked towards us with two men behind him.

"Unfortunately you won't be able to watch us kill them if that's what you're here for. We got news that the police are on their way here so we need to relocate their death bed." The man spoke before gesturing towards us.

The two men behind me led us outside of the warehouse where we put into a van and driven to another location where we were most likely going to die.

  »»-———— ♡ ————-««