seven

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  chapter seven  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"gunshot"

»»-———— ♡ ————-««

H Y U N J I N ♡

I got into my car and drove off to Seoul Station where I bought the closest train ticket to Busan. I had received a call from an unknown number and the man on the phone told me that Seungmin was in danger. He said that he was going to die if I didn't get there quickly.

Luckily I had called the police before I left the apartment but I was still anxious. I didn't want Seungmin to get hurt. If Seungmin were to leave me... I don't know what I would do.

The train to Busan was two and a half hours long which caused me to panic even more because I wouldn't be able to get there and help Seungmin while the police were there.

S E U N G M I N ♡

Woojin and I were in the van for an hour while were driven to a new location. We prayed and we did everything to raise our chances in survival. Luckily only two men were assigned to kill us, but the problem was how we were going to escape from them.

After the long drive, we arrived at the location. The two men dumped us out of the van and onto the hard concrete of what seemed to be an abandoned parking building.

We were put against a large pillar while the men waited for the phone call, granting them to shoot us.

I sobbed and Woojin stayed silent. While the two men waited in the van, occasionally checking on us. Woojin taught me how to get free from the rope around my wrists and ankles since his body was too fatigued to do so.

I eventually got free and untied Woojin aswell. We set up a plan to knock the two men unconscious and escape. I grabbed a large slab of concrete near us while Woojin had a heavy plank of wood. We hid behind the van and waited for the two men to check on us again.

"Hey-" The first men yelled when he realized we weren't tied up.

I quickly smacked him across the back of the head with the concrete slab, causing him to fall to the ground. The other man came out to check what was going on and Woojin came at him with the plank of wood. Unfortunately, the man caught it and shoved Woojin onto the floor, causing him to hit his head on the side of the van. I snuck up on the man and hit him with the slab causing him to fall unconscious and before I knew it, I blacked out too.

I woke up to a strong surging of pain throughout my body. I quickly observed that I was still in the parking lot and the two men were still unconscious. I ran up to Woojin and shook him awake. I took the gun from the man closest to us and I helped Woojin hyung to his feet.

We limped towards the exit but not before one of the men woke up to see us getting away. He took out his gun and fired, hitting Woojin in the leg.

"HYUNG!" I screamed.

"Run Seungmin, give me the gun and RUN!" He shouted.

I didn't want to leave Woojin hyung, but I had to. I gave him the gun and let go of him as I limped towards the exit. I turned around to see the man running towards me as he reloaded his gun. He stopped and aimed for me. I halted and crumbled to the ground.

"HYUNG!" I screamed once again before I heard a gunshot, followed by another.

  »»-———— ♡ ————-««