two

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  chapter two  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"please come save me"

»»-———— ♡ ————-««

S E U N G M I N

"Why... hyung, what did you do?"

*flashback*

The day after I disappeared, Woojin hyung called me and convinced me to tell him where I was and that he wouldn't tell anybody. He kept his word.

He got me a hotel room where I would spend my time alone, deciding whether to comeback to Hyunjin or to just disappear completely.

Woojin hyung would visit me everyday for the next week until one day he told me that he was going to stay with me until I was feeling better. He came to the hotel room the same night with his luggage which he told he had packed while Chan and Minho were not home.

The night that followed, I couldn't take it anymore. I decided that I was going to let go. I went clubbing while Woojin hyung was working late at his second part time job. In all honesty, that was the most I had ever become careless in my life.

I drank, I danced and I socialized until before I knew it, I had passed out. I recall nothing after passing out, only the morning after.

I woke up in a foreign room, half naked in someone else's bed. I checked beside me but no one was there. I was alone in a large bedroom with no way out. The doors were locked and there was only a balcony three stories high.

I put on the clothes I had worn last night which lay on the floor and I grabbed my phone from my pocket and immediately called Woojin who I had many missed calls and messages from.

"Hyung, please help me."

"Oh my god, Seungmin thank goodness. What happened to you??"

"I-I don't know but I need you to come save me. I'm in someone's bedroom and they've locked the door and I can't get out."

"S-someone else's bedroom... Seungmin, don't tell me you-"

"Hyung, please save me."

"Text me the location, I'm on my way."

I ended the call and sent him my location when suddenly the door opened and in walked a man. He was tall, had straight black hair and was wearing a black suit while holding a tray of food.

"Please have some breakfast, sir." He spoke gently.

"What am I doing here?" I asked him sternly.

"You were brought here by the owner of this house," He smiled.

"Please, help me get out here! I don't know how I got here... please help me!" I begged him.

"I'm sorry but Master Wonwoo hasn't given us orders that permit you to leave..." He explained.

"Please!" I protested, grabbing onto his arm.

He shook me off and quickly exited the room, locking the door. I fell onto the floor and began to cry, but I suddenly remembered Woojin hyung. I quickly stood up, grabbed my phone and waited for Woojin's call.

Finally, my phone vibrated and I answered it.

"Seungmin, I can't get in. It's heavily guarded and I overheard two old men talking just now and they've sent people to come check on you right now, we've got to hurry."

"Okay, hang on... there's a pool in front of the balcony I'm in. Can you see me?"

"Yes... Seungmin, you're gonna have to jump,"

"What?! Into the pool? I... I can't,"

"Yes you can, you're gonna have to jump now or they're going to get to you,"

"Okay... give me a few seconds."

I hesitantly climbed over the balcony railing and mentally prepared myself to jump into the pool. I finally pulled up the courage to jump, but suddenly the door swung open and in came the guy from before.

"Wait!" He called out.

"Don't come any closer! Please, just let me leave." I begged.

"Wait, I'm here to help you! You and you're friend are in grave danger, so I suggest that once you've escaped you move to another city or to another country or-" He explained as he walked closer.

"What is going on..." I questioned.

"Get you're friend to call this number when you're in a safe place, I'll answer and explain everything." He spoke hastily as he wrote a phone number onto my skin.

"Now, you need to jump and escape with your friend quickly. Master Wonwoo's father has sent men to deal with your friend over there so if you want to get out of here alive you need to jump now!" He rambled.

"Go!" He yelled and I jumped off the balcony and made contact with the warm pool water.

I quickly dragged myself out of the pool and Woojin hyung rushed over to me and helped me get over the property wall. We got into his car and drove off.

* end of flashback*

"So you slept with a guy which ended you up in a life or death situation?" Jisung exclaimed.

I remained silent.

"What did the guy say to Woojin hyung?" Jeongin asked.

"I-I don't know, the next day I went back to Hyunjin and I never got to ask Woojin hyung because... he disappeared." I stuttered.

»»-———— ♡ ————-««

I hope you guys got all that, if there are any questions feel free to ask. Hopefully when Woojin's POV is uploaded in the future, you guys won't be as confused :/