five

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  chapter  five  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"you need to get out of here"

»»-———— ♡ ————-««

I was quickly pulled into the apartment and the door was quickly slammed shut and locked.

"Seungmin?! What're you doing here??" Woojin said in haste as he led me into the dining room.

"I came here to find you hyung! Where have you been? It's been over a year and-" I started rambling.

"Seungmin, listen to me. You can't be here, it's too dangerous! They'll kill you if they find you!" Woojin spoke

"Kill me? Who are these people you're talking about?" I questioned.

Woojin paced around the room in deep thought before finally sitting down at the table.

"Do you remember what happened before I disappeared?" He asked.

"Yes, when you helped me escape from that house..." I answered.

"I'll explain to you everything..." He spoke, before proceeding to continue.

"When I was finding out a way to save you, I overheard these two men talking outside of the mansion. They were talking about how frustrated they were that this Wonwoo guy had brought home another person, who I figured was you, and how they needed to get rid of you immediately. Apparently, there might've have been a chance that Wonwoo had told you some confidential information about their family business while he was drunk and you could be a spy. When we escaped, I called the number you gave me and the guy who helped us escape answered. He told me that I needed to get you as far away as possible because his boss had sent people to kill you because you might know some confidential information. When you left to return to Hyunjin, I was ambushed by the hitmen and I told them that I had no idea where you were and that you possibly moved to another country. They beat me up but didn't kill me so the next day I moved to Busan because I couldn't risk encountering you in Seoul when the hitmen were following me. I didn't tell you any of this because I did it to save Seungmin and now that you're here, your in grave danger because the hitmen are still following me, waiting for the day you show up so they can kill you." Woojin explained.

I sat there in silence, shocked and confused about what he was telling me.

"H-hyung, thank you..." I sobbed as I hugged him tightly.

"It's alright Seungmin, I'll live the hard life so you won't have to." He whispered.

I sobbed into his shoulder as my head buzzed with thoughts and questions.

"Now, we need to get you back to Seoul. Let's get to the station," Woojin said in a hurry as he handed me a mask and led me out of the apartment.

The two of us sneaked out of the apartment building and caught a taxi to the train station. We kept our profiles low as we anxiously awaited my train after buying a ticket last minute.

"It was great to see you Seungmin, even if it was short." Woojin smiled.

"I'll find a way to get you out of this hyung, this isn't going to be the last time we see each other. Besides, we can still call, I just need your new phone number," I smiled back, trying to keep the tears in.

"Here," He said, handing me a piece of paper.

"Maybe a happy birthday or Merry Christmas here and there," He spoke.

Tears began to fall from my eyes.

"I'll miss you hyu-" I began but I was silenced by him.

"They're here." He said in a low voice.

I looked around me and sure enough, there were multiple men in black suits all around us, watching our every move.

»»-———— ♡ ————-««