Chapter 1.1

Chapter 1.1

He stared dumbly at the blue screen. He even blinked his eyes several times and thinking that everything is nothing but hallucination and he is overthinking.

However, the reality decided to slap his head hard when he realized when the wishes are real and not illusion or he is hallucination.

None of the original wish has got anything to do with mafia at all! And what's with becoming a great chef and own a cat?!

This is just too unscientific!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Sure, he likes cats but isn't this a little bit too much? Why does the original owner didn't bear any grudge with the family? He was pretty sure that the original was given a chance to see the true colors of his family. So, why doesn't he have this ridiculous wish instead of taking revenge or at least does some activities related to the mafia?

It feels like someone is playing with him! He couldn't accept this bullshit!

He really wanted to complain to Alexa about this! What kind of body did he get!? This is purely bullshit in his book!

He immediately got up, dry himself and dress himself normally before dashing out of the bathroom to find Alexa. He didn't want to scream her name like a mad man and there are plenty of people in this household.

If they heard him screaming like an idiot, they would be suspicious since the original didn't even have energy to scream, much less when he scream a foreigner's name.

Lucky for him, he didn't take a long time to find Alexa since Alexa was still sitting at one of the chairs and was playing a computer game called Dota 2.

"Alexa!" His voice went shrill at this stage. "What the fuck is wrong with this body's wishes!? Did he really see who had caused his miserable life and his death?"

Alexa continue to play Dota 2 without even looking at him but still answering his question.

[Yes, he did.] She said monotonously. [Do you have any problem with the original wishes?]

"Of course I am!" He snapped. "Just why the fuck the wishes are so weird!? It didn't even related to this world!"

[Do you really think that every single body that you had inevitable taken over always complied with the world's trait?] She snapped back.

This made his jerked in shock and realized that it wasn't always like that. Thus, he was speechless and could only kept quiet.

"But why? Regardless the wishes, no one can truly run out of mafia especially in this world."

[Didn't the original wishes to be strong?] She said.

He went silent at this. It was true that one of the original had wished for such thing. But that didn't justify anything!!  ヽ(`Д')ノ

He knew Yan Clan wouldn't let him go if they knew he is still alive. Isn't this the law of the world? The original was too foolish to think of having an average normal life.

[The boy had suffered so much. It is his wish to live like any average people lives. He experience no love, just like you in the original world. But he wasn't as fool as what you've thought.] She glared.

"Then wha--" He tried to protest but her glare intensifies.

[Instead of chasing pointless and endless cycle of revenge, he chose to live and find the meaning of love. He wants to experience at least once and he had hoped you will achieve this. With this, he is able to break the cycle of hatred that would plague him for the rest of his life if he chose revenge instead. He knew that he couldn't live long in such cruel world especially the ex-criminal or runaway criminal members. With his almost non-existent strength, he would've died immediately.]