Chapter 1.3

Finding a bank in this small town is a cinch, unless he is a blind fool.

Furthermore, it is the same company that he had register his account. Although it is just a small branch, it is enough for him to get access into his account easily.

He really need money for proper food, water and transportation fee. And some clothes and backpack.

He had stuck with the same clothes for three days and three nights. He will go insane if he kept wearing the same sweaty, smelly clothes for a long time!

Thank goodness the process to access his account is quite fast. Not only that, all of the bank staffs are friendly, professional and helpful. It didn't take him a long time to get a dual debit/bank card to access to his account.

He hurriedly withdrawing the money out without any delay and went to the nearest clothes shop, which coincidentally right beside the bank.

Along the way, Alexa didn't even mutter a single word, which he didn't care at all. Alexa isn't someone outgoing or chatty. She is definitely introvert that dislike mingling with people.

Thus, he didn't mind if she is quiet. Better yet, it would be better if she could just zip her brutal mouth shut forever. But that would be too cruel and too boring for him not to have anyone close to talk with.

He pick some random but matching colored clothes and pays them. Luckily, the shop even selling backpack and he ended up buy the cheapest ones.

He even randomly made a conversation with the cashier. Or rather, the cashier starts the conversation with him first.

"Welcome!" The cashier greets him enthusiastically. "Wow, that is a lot of clothes you're buying, good sir!"

Lots of clothes? His entire body frozen when he heard the cashier said that. He glance at the clothes on the counter and couldn't help that he had indeed picked a seemingly mountain of clothes.

Gosh. He should've paid attention to the quantity of the clothes. He just prayed that everything could fit inside the tiny backpack.

"You are new here in this town, yes? I never saw you around here before." The cashier leisurely said, not noticing Feng Xian's awkward atmosphere.

"Yes..." Feng Xian could only replied awkwardly.

Was this world really observant or only apply to this guy? With just one glance, the cashier knew that he wasn't around here before and definitely new in this town. It honestly thrown him off his high horse.

He couldn't help to unconsciously raise his guard up.

"I see..." The cashier smiled softly. "How is your first time experience in this place?"

He was caught off guard with the question thrown at him and immediately answered the cashier with a strain smile; "It was fine."

"Mm..." The cashier merely nodded his head in understanding. "It is understandable."

What understandable? Just what sort of bullcrap is this cashier thinking about? They were clearly not on the same thinking channel! And why is this person giving him a creepy smile?!

Nonetheless, Feng Xian held back his suspicion and ask an important question.

"Uh... Can you tell me how far Shanghai from this town? I'm kind of... lost my way." He scratched his head. The cashier stares blankly at him.

"Ah? How did you not know?" The cashier asked, feeling bewildered and disbelief.

"I'm kind of... lost my way." Feng Xian lied smoothly.