Chapter 1.2

The sound of rumbling and craters stops after twenty minutes.

By then, the room was in a complete mess. There were craters on the walls, broken items, broken windows, and the furniture is completely in disarray.

The one-sided epic beatdown, following the immense amount of cursing that is not suitable under PG-18, and tons of protests along the way. Usually, these action would immediately notify the servants in the household.

But thanks to Alexa immediate action on putting up soundless barrier that could mute sound, no one except Alexa and Feng Xian knew what exactly happening in the room.

Right now, Feng Xian's face has turn swollen like a pig. His foreheads bleeds, his lips swollen and bluish in color and there were bumps all over his head and face.

He is currently sat down on the floor obediently in dogeza pose. His head seems to be bigger than his body.

Overall, it looks 11/10 comical if one were to rate his looks now.

"Bsu'al a'h u'ual." (Brutal as usual.) He slurred and winced in pain.

To even talk is a torment for him. Alexa is indeed a violent system. Or rather, a violent Lord Administrator. He began to wonder if the system is this violent or otherwise.

But he could only keep this question to himself. Otherwise, who knows where would his corpse be. Alexa isn't the type would hold back and if she is pissed, she would made the person disappear for good.

Disappear in this case means the body, soul and existence completely wiped out. There will be no traces left at all and all the memories will be erased. That is how scary she could be. o(╥﹏╥)o

He didn't noticed that she is approaching him and force his jaw to open before feed him something. All he noticed is that, he is currently choking.

Luckily, the goddamn thing is a small, round but bitter thing. He suspect it is a medicine pill but he was too lazy to even care.

It didn't take a second later that all of his wounds has disappear and his body constitution had become even better. He no longer felt hunger or his ribs accidentally poke his skins or feel too light.

He looked down and was completely astonished. His body wasn't thin like holocaust. His skin was repaired and smooth like a newborn baby.

He immediately took the mirror that is near him and examine his face. At least, his face remains the same and the hair look glossier.

It is no longer looked oily and messy. Instead, it looked neat, a little curl at the end and silkier than previously. Not only that, his body felt refresh like a newborn baby. It seems that it purge all the toxins and poisons in the body.

"What did you give me?" He asked curiously. The pill is just completely out of the world.

[It is a simple purge and strengthening pill.] She replied. [It is something that an infant level alchemist could made one.]

Feng Xian could only blink his eyes. How could he not know what she actually implied? The pill was something that anyone even a newbie could do it.

But he knew better than this. What she meant is actually referring to the cultivation/magical/ancient or medieval fantasy worlds. There is no way in hell he could do so in this world.

Well, he could but that would raise suspicion and he would've been hunted down if he ever produce these miracle pills. It would be another so-called witch hunt again if he ever do so.

[Are you done admiring yourself?] She suddenly spoke up and making him snap out of his stupor.

"Err... thanks for the pill?" He said in embarrassment. He still fail to hide his blush.