Chapter 1.4

"Hah! I've finally get away from those perverts!" Feng Xian happily humming a song along the way.

[You do know that they're clearly not perverts, right?] Alexa said sarcastically. [They would grind you into a tonkatsu set meal and feed it to dogs if they heard you calling them perverts.]

"As if I care." He shrugged. "They pursue me even though I told them the truth."

[That is because you are the one who is seeking death by crashing into their childish fight.] she rebutted the statement back.

"That is because it is so noisy and loud to the point I can't even sleep!" He retorted angrily.

[Still, that doesn't justify your action of seeking death by intruding their fights.] She said. [You do know that this world is a very dangerous world and you still act carelessly. That is what I called, seeking death.]

"Yeah, yeah. I know." He said lazily. He was too lazy to argue with her right now. All he wants is to enjoy the scenery outside while walking.

Suddenly, he heard a painful groan in the nearby alley. It was cliche type of disaster and he couldn't contain his curiosity and went into the dark alley.

Alexa facepalmed when she saw this. He of all people should know the danger better than oblivious, innocent cinnamon rolls when one heard a suspicious groan in the dark alley. Yet, he still choose to go into that dark alley!

(-‸ლ)

That can't be blamed since Feng Xian had brain holes everywhere. His brain simply did not function as a normal person.

There, Feng Xian saw a man lying on the ground and he is injured badly and barely alive.

With one look at the man, Feng Xian could tell that the man is mid-twenties and extraordinarily handsome.

Black silky short but not too messy hairs, sharp and perfect jawline, creamy white skin and overall, looks perfect like a male god or ikemen.

The man was wearing an expensive black suit with a gun on his left hand. With a glance, one could tell that this man is actually a criminal.

But with his looks, he would gain plenty of pursuers be it from women or gays.

Unfortunately, Feng Xian is not a woman or a gay. Thus, the man's handsome look didn't even affect him in the first place.

What concern him the most is that, he had a bad feeling about all of these. But he shrug it off and turn to speak to Alexa mentally.

Can you provide me a set of emergency surgery kits and first aid kit? And please call the ambulance.

Alexa stared at Feng Xian with incredulous face before she grunted and gave what he needs into his spatial storage while contacting the ambulance. Feng Xian hurriedly to the man and took out the surgical kit to stitch the wounds back.

"Hey, I know basic first aid. I will help you for now." Feng Xian said cautiously. He didn't want the man to reject him when he wanted to just helping him.

The man stared at Feng Xian in disbelief, wondering why Feng Xian -who looked like a goddess despite being a man- sincerely wanted to help him. How could he tell? Well, Feng Xian's eyes was full of sincerity.

Did this guy didn't know how dangerous to help people in this kind of world?

But the man wisely zipped his mouth up. He knew that he would delay his death if he let this kind man to help him and he could trust this man--no, goddess to help him.